Pages

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

My sister always look so pretty.


Hey pretty, Loooook HERE.

Today is my big day cause i going shopping with my hunny bee as my birthday present. 
He don't know what to give me cause everything i want i already have. So he bring me go 1u and lets me shop whatever i want. I really can't wait... I going shop like a rich bitch!! haha.
My sister called me after i reach 1u, she like asking me where am i cause she at 1u going to buy daddy present. What a surprise, i also at 1u. So we meet up and choose daddy present and shop like mad. 

 1,2,3



who u text sis? 

Having our high tea 
This taste like HEAVEN 

awesome 


non-stop PICture

oh, is that ME. How adorable!! 



where to shop next?

Bought a bra at XIXILI. Too many LA Senza bra, wanna try something new!! 
Do u think we can be xixili modal ??
.
.
 Called my parent and ask them join us for dinner later. 
Have a good talk and laugh. Have a great time together tho. 



Bought a dress from top shop, a high heels from santa barbara polo, xixili bra, and paul and bear mini skirt. 
THank hunny bee for all the present. Have a awesome time.Wuhu~ which one i going to wear on my birthday??? Hmmmmmm.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment