Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Updated GUys??



Like a month i haven been hang out with jayne and ronny, both of them is like my best buddy. Jayne is like a sister to me and ronny is like my GOat bro, so we get along very very well. Sunday is my half day off, so i "ajak" my fren to hang out at pyramid just to updated stuff and meeting up with my high school fren. End up my high school fren leave without telling me like What the Fuck wei, I come here just to catch up with u guys and u just leave without even telling me?? HEllo~ like seriously, can't u even called me?? Anyway, have our dinner at some koren restoran. FYI: i don't really enjoy koren food, it just taste not special. Not the food that i will go and eat for the second time!! So ya~ 
If u love BBQ sauce, u will LOVe this!!! 
My comment is: i think it was just okey, don't know whether izit i dont really like bbq sauce or cause it is koren food?? haha. NO idea!! LOL
Guess she really enjoy it!!
where is your food?? 

there it is~


wuhu~

Just helping ronny to decorate the card.

U owe me one time RONNY!! 

How sweet

Is almost 9pm and we have no place to walk cause pyramid is super small for us, so i plan to meet one of my fren at some restaurant. I force my fren to go all the way there just to meet a fren. Thank to ronny who knock my head off that make me realize that why i so dumb doing all this. End up we not going and have our supper at asia Avenus some Koren food again?? Jayne fav, cant blame!! 






no comment!! 

Change a t-shirt On and i off the go. 
Went murni near by my apartment yam cha.



Just the 3 of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment