Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Eat EAt EAT


I was so freaking hungry and finding for food, i found that mum bag have chocolate. And i keep on eating like i never eat for days. hahaha. Can't blame me, I too hungry. Hehe 3:30pm pick my sister up from school then go grocery shopping and have our lunch there. Brought mirror for my room, YES!! Going to paint my room really soooooooooonnnnnnn......Went KFC after that and brought burger for tonight. Help mum dye her hair. But end up no colour come out "how sad" It take a hour to do that. ISh... stupid product!!!!!! Waste my money and time. Nothing to do after that, so mum help dad wash hair + massage, 2 In 1 and i help my sister massage hand and leg because she complain play volleyball very pain " what a good sister right" hehe. (actually is she force me to). hehe. Have our supper together, mum cook some yummy food ^_^

Sorry mum, eat all your chocolate away!!

Last 3, want some??? Be4 i finish it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment