Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

First day of collage

26-4-2010



Today dad fetch me go collage by motor, believe it or not!! I was so worry that i going to be late for class, Is almost 6something and my class will start around 6:30pm. THank god that the rain stop and ready to go. On the way to subang, My god so fucking jam. And i laugh and tell my dad, lucky we sit motor or we will be in the jam for hours man!! The good thing of motor. ^_^ btw i enjoy siting motor to tell u the truth, see the view and feel the wind, if i can take picture i will seriously!!! hehe  I will never ever take public transport to collage, work or whatever. If only i force to by my frens, then i will but other then that HELL NO!!My dad always told me not to be ego even tho u rich and i always remind my self that. Or else i will be the other bitch in town!!! hehe. Reach there around 6:20pm and i the only one who siting there waiting the other to come. I like the lost duck finding her way back home!! Everybody seem to know each other, only me and few girls. Btw did i tell u that my class only got 6ppl?? How little and sad is that. And everybody seem so nice and can i use the word TOo GoOD?? First day then we started to learn Hand Treatment d. Finish my class around 9:30pm and bee already at down stairs waiting for me. ^_^ So happy to see him. Went some japan restaurant have our dinner there.

How cute i wearing helmet <3 
.
My dinner, Yummy Yummy

>
>


No comments:

Post a Comment