Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Outing with BFF









23-4-2010 Friday



This morning i call enya ( my collage ). My class will start on april 26 next next monday. Wulala~ finally man, Im going study AGAIn... How weird is that, i been holiday like 1 in a half years and now am going to study again!!! I scared i don't even know how to read or write ABC( WAIT)What the hell !!!! If i don't know how to read or write i won't have a blog now? I think am going KU KU man!! I cant wait to go study AGAIN, 6:30pm till 9:30pm 3days a week. How Cool is that. I still can enjoy and go shopping. ^^ 
I was watching movie this afternoon and guess what?? I saw a motor around my house, I suspend is the yesterday guys. Because at first he ride very slow till my house suddenly he saw that my door house is open and he know got ppl (thats me) So he faster U-turn back btw is the same time he came, around 3something. Dark blue motor and 2 guys wearing white colour  t-shirt with a black helmet. WTF... what they want!!Go to HEll lah>>>
Having dinner with my frens tonight and my little sister, I ask her to follow me because i scared like yesterday AGAIn. NIcole pick me up around 6:20pm and then we went pick debbie from her office. Have our dinner at bukit raja jusco. We shop, we gossip, we none stop taking picture like always!!. Really have a good night with my Girlfrens and my little sis <3


*Girlfrens night*




My BFf Nicole and debbie



r


<3 We have the same GUESS wallet <3








How cute we was!!!
xx
x

Xoxo
Love u guys much 



1:30am














WORRy WOrry WOrry


22-4-2010 Thursday 

My GOD... is 6am and i got a msg from chee sing, he wrote hey cat u wake up de msg or miss call me.!! I thought anything happen to him or what? but just to ask me whether i am free or not wanna hang out later??? HELLO is still early, can't u just msg me like later??  I need some sleep man!! Anyway... i have to wait for my little sister to come back from school then only can go hang out with my frens, don't want to leave her alone at home... how good am i right? i know!! still don't know where to go........ ( thinking )

I feel weird once i got a call from my fren jeff, because we never contact each other for kinda long d since i have a bf.I can tell u, he is super hotsssss and cute. okey, cool down cat, continue my story.. He told me that his fren is a hair stylish need modal for photo-shooting. Ask me and my sister whether want or not. How sweet is that, he even ask my sister too. ^^ At first i kinda scared because thinking, what he will do to my hair, i'm going to start collage soon don't want to look weird !! But i told myself, why not give it a try.


My little sis came back from school d. Ask her wanna go out later with my frens? She say that she is too tired because she slept around 5am and she woke up around  6am get ready for school!! I know its crazy right. My frens pick me around 3pm. He drop us at tropicana city mall and he went to fetch his mum. ( how sweet ). As always they will smoke first be4 go in to the mall and i don't know why?? So i sit there and take pictures!! Not much movie to watch, so we went to play games. I not a big fan of any games accept the sims, i can just play the sims the whole day and not eat or sleep. how scary is that, hahaha. Suddenly my dad called me around 4pm
Dad: where are u?
ME: with my frens going to watch movie at tropicana city mall. 



















Dad: where is angeline? why i cannot call her? Just now our neighbour call me, say that got 2 malay guys keep on looking at our house, hiding behide our banana tree. Suddenly the other guy gone don't know where he go??



















Me: ah?? really? my god 
Dad: So i worry, now i going back from banting to klang. So i will reach there around 6pm.. 
Me; ah so late, Is 3hours man, don't know what will happen in 3hours!!!! 


So i started to get so so fucking worry. I keep calling my sister's hp and  house phone but no one pick up. From 3:45pm call till 6:00pm. Can u images how worry and tired i am. My hand is shacking and my mind just keep thinking all those negative stuff. So i told my frens and ask him to fetch me back. I feel so so so so so fucking bad to ask him fetch me back but i just cant relax and act like nothing happen. He just reach the mall after fetching his mum back, now he going to fetch me back from topicana city mall to all the way to my house klang. SO FAR!! He so kind and fetch me back, on the way is so fucking jam. Bee finish work and he call me, he know this news then he called angeline phone and i called house phone. I wanted him to come my house and check, but no point also because he more far then me. For sure i will reach first and btw he have to pick up his sister and go to granddad's house to celebrate his granddad's birthday. So ya. I still none stop calling till i reach my home. Guess what i see??? I see my sister just woke up playing computer. U know how mad i was, i like what the hell?? I was worry like god know how, i almost feel like crying man. I just so scared and lots thing going through my mind.Grrrrrrrrrrr............. So i back for nothing??? My frens worry too, waiting outside my house see whether my little sister was okey or not? I told them that she okey now playing computer and i ask them to have a sit. Feel so bad  troublesome them, the word thank is just feel not enough. So to repay them, i plan to belanja them food or movie?? Btw we never told mum about it because she will started to get mad and blame us, and for sure i will be the first. Lucky dad smart never told her, dad even ask me not to tell her about today because she will get so annoying. 


A million thank to my lovely frens Chee Sing,Kevin and Daniel who being so concerned and helpful. I love u guyss... HUGssssss


Daniel, just met him today!


Chee sing




It look fun but too bad i don't play all this!!!






<3
Xoxo
!!
MAd at MummY,But i still love her LOTSssssss




21-4-2010 Wednesday 

We suppose to go shopping after my mum pick my little sister up from school, but she say she going facial. So am okey with that. But guess what time she back?? 8something so late, so the plan cancel. She still can be so mad and scold us for no reason!! I the one who suppose to be mad... Ok.. Seems the plan already cancel so we decided to have a nice dinner at the mall!!! But daddy say don't want eat at the mall and bla bla bla.... WHAT!!! So today no shopping?? no mall?? no nothing?? gosh...... can die man!!! I already get ready and all. DAMN. I was so mad, so i call my bf but he never pick up my call because he was being a pig. Make me even mad!!! So we just have our dinner near my house. how bored is that. 


Reach home, change my pajamas and going to online but my mum using computer. So i using my phone to online chatting with frens. When i wanna go out from my room, mum told me don't come out from the room first because she was video call with her frens and told me that  i wear too sexy. Is pajamas ppl, it should be sexy and comfortable hehehe. (that's what i think)!! So i just listen what she say, because i agree. Seems i so bored in my room and have nothing to do.  So i take few pic of me wearing pajamas and my white teddy bear ^^







Around 10something adelyn fren came to my house and borrow some shirt and dress for tomorrow photo-shooting. AWwww... so nice. I cant wait to see they picture. Enjoy your photo-shooting k my lovely frens kai ying and chee ling ( hope i never spell your name wrongly!!!!)

Finally i get to called bee around 12:25am. He was so blur because he just woke up.So i told him everything and how mad i was. After finish listening to all my story he just laugh at me and said i very cute!! and i like huh!! Are u crazy or something! He told me just a little bit thing u get so mad like u lost your lingerie.(I get really mad when i lost or ppl wear my lingerie) so ya!! Okey he got a point.........so what?? i am still mad!!! call me princess or what.. hehe ..  after talking to him i feel sweet, i know he will be there whenever i need him. So hunny bee i love u. Thank for not scolding me when i wake u up early in the morning like i always do, just to listen to my stupid story. Thank for being so understanding and loving.





Finish talking on the phone, is almost 1am and mum just came in to my room ask me wanna go for a drink at Mc??  I was thinking why not, i not working or studying so i can wake up anytime hehe.. I ask mum what if u find out your daughter is a lesbian and she like HELL NO, then my daughter will be so dead. LUCKY am not. hehe. just asking stupid question!!!!






Is time to go to bed... good night my dear frens muckxxx
hugsss
...
....
X
x



This is what i will do when i bored!!!!

I can just make up in the room and take as many pic as i can. 
Spend hours sitting in front of the computer just to edit the picture!!!!
But i having fun 
MuckX 





....

Have dim sam for breakfast with parent.Just 3 of us, how sad is that!!! Everybody very busy this few days and i still here at home writing my blog. Spending my time at home and at shopping mall <3. I been holiday for 1 in a half years. Going to study soooooooooonnnnnnn......... April 26 ( finally ).Went tesco and giant buy grocery. Then we have our high tea at mamak. MY GOD, the mee gorang is so yucky. Mum say never ever eat there again. Mum asking me whether wanna go for opera tonight ??Because we have free VIP ticket and mum have VIP card. So ya... Btw i shock when she ask me. I like WHAT??? U wanna go club with your daughter?? WOW~ so cool!!!! hehehe... I have to admit i have to coolest mum. I can tell u, my mum is damn wild, so u can see the wildness of the daughter too. hehehe. Mum LOVE to take pic like we do<3

VIP free entry ticket and free flow from 8:30pm till 10:30pm. 





XOXO
x
x



Rest In Peace
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I was talking about my neighbor father. He pass away yesterday. Although i don't know him that well but i still feel sad, If that ever happen to me. GOSHhhhhhhhh.... i think i will cry to 
dead. Am serious!!!!!(touch wood). It just hurt so bad that someone u care the most and love u the most just
 left and never come back.





Where should i start?
I woke up early in the morning 6:50am to call bee to get ready for work and we talk for few min be4 he went to bath. And i lay on my bed thinking since i so free why not i create a blog then? So i did!!!Where should i start??



No comments:

Post a Comment