Pages

Monday, September 06, 2010

Dating with hunny bee and Sleepover at jayne Place


Hunny bee was busying doing his stuff in the afternoon and can't fetch me shopping. So he pick me up around 6pm and we went pyramid bought ticket "king of fighters". Actually i suppose to go out with my sister have our lunch but my sister fren came late and i have appointment for my job in sunway. So i have to cancel my date with my sister and go sunway with hunny bee.On my way to sunway the boss called me and told me that she not free today, so she will make another appointment soon. Ate my fav food "Lreland potato" while waiting our turn to go in. The movie was okey, a lots of talking and less fighting. So is kinda boring!!!!






 Ate sakae sushi as my dinner cause my stomach feel like eating unagi and also am not so hungry after drinking a XL coco cola while in the cinema. After finish up my dinner, went for a walk. Shop around not even 10min my fren called me and asking me what time am coming over her house because she was so freaking bored at home with her dad who fall a sleep on the couch. So see a few stuff and off to jayne house my darling who waiting for ME.





Girl go CraZy

 Hunny bee drop me off at my girlfren place and went back. Give her a bigger hugs as always and straight went up to her room chatting, online and plan what to do later. Her fren just called her and asking her whether wanna go club tonight. But too bad i reject because i was tired and also don't even know her fren. so ya. Plan to have a girl night talk, do what we want, eat what we like, party just the two of us, don't sleep the whole freaking day.

Thank to my darling "jayne" who bought for me this lovely stuff from Korea. Love ya LOTs













Party all night long




pic pic pic, non stop.














Am doing manicure for myself

 


Am practicing pedicure for my exam, it was BAd!! 

 I was kinda hungry after an hours or two of taking picture, talking and dancing. Went to the kitchen and eat the mee soup that her dad bought extra and ton of my fav chocolate of all, chips and wine. Gosh.... Feeling life is so GOOD. After enjoy every moment of it and girls talk. Up to her room and i online using i-pod touch while she using computer other side her room. Wanted to use her laptop but who know she forget to bring back her laptop charger, leaving her charger at the shop. WTH... but is was okey, at least have i-pod touch to msn and facebook. She went to her mom room and borrow her mom laptop give me use, how lovely.
 * Change back t-shirt because her bro haven came back, don't want to lets her bro see our SEXy boDY?? LOL
* U can see me 24/7 eat non stop






The wine was.... HMmmmmm...






(cheers)

Movie Time
Around 3am, her dad off to work and we both went down and watch "legion". Her fren just called her and asking her whether wanna go yam cha or not ?? So jayne ask them to come her house since her dad and mom not at home, bro went his own condominium sleep because everything is too loud, like the music we play, the way we talk, the laugh that we can't control. So ya. SORRY!! HEr fren came around 4:30am after she finish her club and we started none stop talking and watching movie. Till 6:30am and jayne fren "nicky" who drive us to the nearest "mcd" have our breakfast and teaching "jayne" how to drive near by her house. Am so sad that i haven get my license yet. HIAzzz... . COntinue day 2



* Change another cloth again cause her fren coming over NOW!!

Nice to meet u nicky. She was nice, never expect it at all!! 



And ronny, who i just meet him today, realize that he love pets so freaking much. 
Pet lover. 


Mcd for breakfast 



Fav morning breakfast at mcd pancake.


Jayne learn how to drive.
Continue~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment