Pages

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Swimming & Celebrating my dear Natalie Phoon Carmen fairway

Was waiting the time pass till 8:45am and we started walking toward her bro condominium for like 5 to 10min. Is quiet near actually. Change and everything and ready go in to the pool but suddenly heavy rain, WTF!!!! So we sat there waiting and praying hoping the rain stop as soon as possible. Everyone of us was so freaking tired. The rain stop around 10am and the guard allow us to swim, suddenly feel so awake. Went to the small pool first cause thought that will be much more hotter, but we are wrong. The small pool was much more colder, we started shivering and thank to nicky who splash water all over me... Run out and went to the bigger pool and gosh, the water is way way way hotter then the small pool. We swim and enjoy every moment of it, jayne was dancing in the pool. It was cute and funny. hahahahaha.. We walk back to jayne house with our wet butt and wet boobs, the car who pass by us was seeing with the weird eye!!! WTh... if i was one of them, i will do the same thing too. LOL. Get ready bath, make up and dress up waiting her fren to pick us for "dim sam". Fall a sleep on the couch while waiting his fren to pick us. Jayne treat, thank u babe. He was so kind and drop us to pyramid and he went back home.
Pink butt



zacky keep on licking her sexy leg. 









So Cold MAN!!!













does't pick just look GOODD:)




what a wet butt, look like i just pee on it!!

dim sam



Pretty pretty and always pretty ^^


*Our Gang *

 Rushing find our fren who is waiting us in sushi zanmai for lunch. Give everyone a big hug and started none stop gossiping, singing, and bitch about someone not important to us!! LOL. A lots drama with my lovely ever  Nicholas Jessey Lim who none stop talking and love him so much. ^^ watch piranha is so disgusting and i keep on shouting. My fren who sat beside me frighten by me not the movie. Walk around and my fren went back early because her mum pick her. Hunny bee called me and say he with his dad will pick me up and see furniture for his new house and going to eat dinner together. I was nervous at first, but his dad was very nice to me as well as his sister. Going to shop for bed with hunny bee this coming wednesday. Can't wait. What colour will be nice?? Hmmm.. Pink?? Red??? Green??? He going to kill me!! For sure!! LOL..








natalie and nick


jayne and christine


Jacqueline and me

the girls. Damn HOTss










was waiting jayne in the toilet!!










1,2,3,4,5,6


Nicole and I

NOTE: I can't Post Video??? It take A day or Two!! Izit suppose to be like this or what?? 
A little help here>??

No comments:

Post a Comment