Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Shop for the perfect bed & Midvalley.


Hunny bee going to move in new house with his dad soon. So he plan to buy new bed set, bringing me and my little sister along. Is hard to find a nice and modern type of bed set, mostly is those wooden type. It take an hours to look all of the shop. We found 2 bed set that actually quite nice, but we going to look around some other shop. Take 30min drive around and see but end up went midvalley cause bee don't feel like seeing. So ya...




I love this chair.















On our way to midvalley, saw Henry Golding who is driving mini cooper with one of his fren sitting beside him in the car. He so so freaking hot, me and my sister started shouting like mad and hunny bee like. What happen?? who is him??And we answer "Henry Golding" 8tv quickie host, can't believe. We keep on shouting shouting and shouting till he gone!!! Sound crazy but he so hotsss. Was busying shouting and forgot took his picture, but we manage to take his fren that unpopular with his mini cooper dark blur colour!!! I was wondering, did he saw we take his picture??



THis is the one. too bad that's not him, his fren block my view!! LOL


Is school holiday, no wonder midvalley is so full. It took 15min to find parking. On our way walking to the lift, i saw a proton car park behind our beside car, he leave a note that i thought he will write his number and name incase the car want to go out. But the funny part is he wrote this instead of his number.
me and my sister can't stop laughing !!!

Went espresSoup have our high tea!!! I love the mushroom soup so much. Is so YummY, but the bread not so!!! Bee see his fitness stuff and i with my sister taking picture seeing around. Went my fav ice-cream BR, is wednesday pink day. Wu Hu~ lucky my bag is pink. 











See how happy i was!!










24/7 messaging 




Excuse PPl, Princess cataryna coming through 


Plan to watch movie but is too late and most of the movie we already watch. 
The movie we wanted to watch is already full. 



Have my dinner at new restaurant ipoh chicken rice.
Very yummy.











NOte: Forget take one more fish ball soup, too hungry. Don't give a damn. 


PMR coming up little sister.
Study hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment