Pages

Thursday, May 06, 2010

3days 2night in Genting

Really so so fucking up sad and mad because i accidentally delete all my genting post that i almost done. I scream like a mad girl and called my bf and scold him for no reason. wahahaha. sorry hunny bunny!!Okey lets start all over again!!


DAY 1
After bee finish work he come and pick me around 6:30pm and we on the way going genting. Is so so jam, lucky i got bring food for hunny bee because i know he will be so hungry after his work. Reach genting around 9pm and meet his grandfather and aunty there. Then the "hotel guy" take our bag and take us to our room.We have free VIP ticket for the DAZZLE magic show and is start at 9pm and now is already 9:15pm.Bee watch be4 d, he just accompany me watch!! Rushing!!!! When i just got in to the show and i started to take picture and bee told me, they don't let u take picture because there have a signboard. So i curi curi take few picture. DAMN stupid right. PPl pay for the ticket and they don't give us take picture??? WHat lah!! The magic show was awesome and the guys was so HOT. Hehehe. The show finish around 10pm and we have our supper with his grandfather and aunty. Went back hotel after that and bee continue watching movie and i finding what to wear for tomorrow.


bee hide my snow white bear

our bag
1st day at CLUB & ELITE

VIP sit for dazzle magic show


The magic show already started



Never ever forget my Accessories 

My cloth <3

Put on my pajamas and going to bed. NIGht NIGht
.
.
DAY2
Woke up early in the morning and bee got a call from his grandfather.His grandfather bring us to see our 2nd room and is was so so so freaking NICE!! HAve our breakfast  "dim sam" together. BTW his grandfather and aunty going back today.. They only stay for 1night. So ya. After our breakfast we went back to our room and started to packing. My room is so so messy until bee also lazy to help me clearn. hehe. Can't wait to stay the 2nd room. 
Going breakfast with his grandfather

Bee love his shoe so much because is so expensive, he will save his shoe first only save me
(I THINK)

My room. My god, so messy!!

The left is our 1st room we staying now, the center is our parking ticket(we ask ppl to help us park because bee tired of driving) and the last one is the 2nd room we going to stay now ^^





.
.
THe 2nd Room. IS red in Colour (my FAv)!! And have a really nice view up here as u can see. The have a really nice bathtub with the gold colour on it, is big enough to fit me in. HEhe. The living room was beautiful. I don't mind staying in the room for the whole day. Is nice spending quality time with your love one and just relax. Special Moments Together Can Mean More Than Anything Else.

CLUB & ELITE SUITES

I always take picture until he don't care me d.
Hunny bee WAit ME!!!

THis is our ROOm. ^^

WULALA!!


The ROOm


The toilet, See how relax i am!!hehe


The living room, I wanna watch cartoon and bee wanna watch other movie. So we separate, I watch in the living room and bee watch in the other room. After 5 min he also come back and find me. hehehe


The view from up here 

Reading magazine and watching movie

lets me tell u something about my bf, when he watch movie he don't like ppl disturb him ( but i always do). If u call him or talk to him, he will not listen or even look at u. BELIEVE ME. I know my baby too well. HEhe



Loving and Being Loved 

.
.
Bee: Bii u wanna change or what? Am going to take u see the swimming pool.
Me: HUH?? Swimming pool?? U joking or what?? Where on earth genting have swimming pool? IF they have swimming pool, sure many ppl go and swim d lol. 
Bee:THis only for those CLUB & ELITE SUITES only can swim.
Me: So we one of them lah?? So can we swim??
Bee: OF cause lah stupid bii bii, if not why can we come up here oh. Too bad u din't bring your swimming suit. hahaha
Me: DAMN... Go buy ONE NOW!!!. ( Just saying )

Seriously they have swimming pool man, Just up stair our room. So COol. 


how nice the swimming pool



taste whether the water warm or not??

I can't remember why i laugh??

Outside the swimming pool they have a really nice view and very cold out there.



Called mum ask her wanna join or not? It will be more fun together ^^ But she can't because going to my relative house for dinner.

Going back room take some stuff!!
.
.
Watch IP man and went shopping, brought a flower pin and a necklace. Bee wanted to pay for me but i don't want because he already use so much money and we going phuket so soon. So have to save money, later go there and buy again. HEhe. HE know i love shopping so much, so every Saturday and Sunday he will bring me go shopping and ask me take whatever i want. I buy for u. Or he will like u like this?? I buy for u...  How nice that u want anything and u got what u want??.. hehehe. But i never ask too much lah, because i already got what i want. And more then enough, THank HUnny BEE.. LOve YA !!!Back hotel and bee watch movie and i take a warm bubble bath and reading magazine. Bee say that i crazy because i in the toilet for more then 1 hours. HAhahaha. Girls mah, pamper own self is normal what. Right GIRLSS!!!! Take a nap after that.. Zzz.z.z......

Going watch IP man

I brought this

Walk around the park
As u can see, bee face so funny. Because he complain very HOT out here..

.
.
Woke up around 5:30pm and bee look at me and say lets have a romantics dinner tonight okey. LEts get ready. We take 2hours to get ready, HEhehe. 




I NEED A BIGGER TABLE PLSss..



Almost done!

Done, REady to GO 

Am coming, Busy taking picture until bee lazy to wait me. hahahaha.
.
.
WEnt THE OLIVE RESTAURANT & BAR LOUNGE. The food was delicious and kinda expensive. But we have a real good time.


The restaurant we going to eat tonight 








GOOD NIGHtxx
.
.
DAY 3
Wake up 7:30am and see the nice beautiful view. Have our breakfast after that. Went back and going to packing d. So saD.. I will Miss this ROoM!!!! 





Finish bath
.
.
I so headache, Don't know want wear which scarf??
Bee: U wanna look pretty,sexy or different??
Me: Different!!
Bee; Like this u wear both then. Look different. ( With the evil eye )



Going have our breakfast now







Went back packing and took some picture be4 we leave!

Waiting the ppl to take our car come!

On the way from genting to midvalley.
Really have a wonderful time at genting. 
Muckxx
Thank to hunny bee, his grandfather, aunty and snow white bear.
All my LOve!



No comments:

Post a Comment