Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Watch "robin hood"


All alone at home from morning till afternoon. My baby sister after school hang out with frens at JJ ( miss those days) and i at home studying and wating hunny bee to come my house after his work. Bath with princess snow white together.. How cute.. hehehe 

How cute when snow white bath. I just can't help it!! So i just run and take my camera!



Dry my princess snow white! So sad tonight u can't sleep with me d  :'(

6:00pm hunny bee just reach my house and we eat dinner together. After that i going to make up but hunny bee say that he wanna help me make up, So i think ( oh my god, I hope i not look like ghost after he finish help me make up!!! ) But i never say that lah, i just say... hmmm... okey... why not (Fingers crossed).



He keep scold me, don't move don't move. Because i busy taking picture while he make up for me. hahaha 

Get ready go jj watch "robin hood" with my baby sis and hunny bunny. 

Reach JJ and find my baby sister, sit there chit chat with her lovely frens. All of them so friendly and funny!! hehehe.... I  want to feel young too OKEY!! hehehe. Talking and laughing like those days. But ( those day ) i not really have fun with all my frens. We arguing, jealous and all kind of shit lah.But i glad is over!! HAve a wonderful time with Annie Lim, Wendy Tiew, Angeline and Viola yan. Love LOVe MUckxx


I feel so young when i with them. wahahha!!

Wendy and sis

Our movie going to start soon. So we faster go take our ticket and waiting for our turn. Buy some popcorn and drinks because we will be siting there for two in a half hours man. But the movie is kinda nice. I LIke it but not LOVE it. THe nicer movie for me is AVATAR. That the best so far!! After to movie we plan to eat but i full of eating popcorn, So on our way back buy "lo ma gai", "bao" and "shu mai".But is suckXX... NEver buy there anymore! 

When u reach home u be so DEAD!!





IS all about me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment