Pages

Thursday, May 06, 2010

How we spend our time with MUm on wednesday

Early morning went Tesco to pay the bill. Stupid worker, early morning then scold my mum because the aunty give us the number and we just take it because the aunty don't want. Don't know what wrong with this fucking girl. We give her the number and she say, why we take her number?? The number already over. HELLO is she blind or something?? The number still on the board okey!! So my mum ask me to take a new number. So mum scold her back lo.
Mum: What wrong with u?? Can't u talk nicely?? Why want scold scold for what? She give us the number we just take lah. 
The Fucker: Why u want to take her number, is already over.
Mum: How i know, she give i just take lah, the number still on the board okey.
The Fucker:( Speechless )
Mum: Early morning then want make ppl angry.Slap u then u know. Next time talk nicely. 

I wanna laugh so badly, because the fucker is so stupid man. I think she broke up with her bf or something... too emo till like this. Then i told mum, She mess with the wrong mama. Seriously... my mama is so scary when she get mad. So don't mess with her. She can make u suffer or make u malu kao kao man. I love u MUM. MUckX.. Anyway... went tesco buy grocery and went Mc have our breakfast. 
Mum love to eat breakfast at mc because she love the pancake here. 

I order fish burger. 
.
.
Went back home and wait little sister back from her school. Went pyramid because mum wanna do manicure and pedicure.Have our high tea after that.

Something wrong with the ticket mesin, suddenly come out 10ticket for us.. Amazing right!!!hahaha

Just the 3 of us.



My Hot mama, She look younger then me. How Sad :'( 



HAve our lunch. Yum YUm

Do manicure and pedicure.


pity little sis, waiting waiting waiting


This is how it look like. Nicer then last time. haha

Big Head!How cute


My pretty little sis, Angeline sweetheart. 


My seXy Mummy

Me me ME


ByeXx.. GOing to class d. Haizz.. See ya at home. 
Love LOve 

No comments:

Post a Comment