Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Attend malay wedding


Get ready and going to hunny bee malay frens wedding. I can't wear too sexy. So i borrow mama baju kurung. Not bad. I think i still look hot with baju kurung. hahaha. I don't know whether wanna wear the pink or the blue. But at last bee say blue look nice on me. This is my 2nd times going to malay wedding. hehe. I must admit that i love malay food, Is yummy. Bee forget to bring the wedding card, behind the card have the map.So bee have to print out the map from google map.com.my. 

map

Money for the married couple

Bee not from klang, So he don't really know klang road. And i from klang but still don't know klang road.We find the place for 45min. Finally !!! 

The married couple <3 



That is hunny bee frens. Very funny guy!



This is Hunny bee frens GF. I don't know her but she seem nice. Hehehe. Got her e-mail but don't know why can't find her on facebook. I think i accidentally write wrong. SorrY Dear!

Be4 we leave, we salam first sign or respect and they give us "this biscuit ". OH MY GOD, Is so yuMmy. Wanna order from them after i finish this two box.


So jam on our way back. So we took some crazy picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment