Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Model for Siau Tysc(fren)


After class my fren ( Siau Tysc ) ask me whether can be her modal this Thursday?? I was so excited but at the same time i was worry about my transport. THank god that my lovely daddy willing to fetch me.(hugss) Reach there around 12:30pm and meet my frens. She make up her self first because later she have to take picture with me.All the dress and Accessories she already prepare. I just have to bring my self and sit there like a Barbie doll!! hehe. The make up teacher is so pretty, she help me cut my eye brown because is so so hairy berry. I have to admit that i never do my eye brown for years and it look like MAN or should i say ( Crayon Shin-Chan ). My sister adelyn always complain, I can't stand your eye brown sis want me do help u cut??hahaha. Continue... She only have one in a half hours to make up and hair do me because is a exam.She seem so nervous so i try my best to cum her down. Chilll... I will do my best to post like a modal!! hahaha... But to tell u guys seriously, I can feel that a lots girls is so ego. MY GODddddd.... I just can't stand it, the way they talk so loud like want everybody to know what she do and where she go. HELLO... u think u only go all this place ke?? HEll ya all the bitches... I just act like i never hear and even look at "those" girlss. Anyway... We running out of time. Still haven do my hair, So i try to help her. 
Finally we manage to finish on time. Wualala... Went to the small studio and take picture. hehehe.Was so Tired and went toilet change my cloth and remove make up. She brought bread for me, how sweet.HEhehe. Waiting bee to pick me up. Went pyramid watch bounty hunter, Its was okey. Not that nice as i thought!!! Reach home around 10pm and ask bee to rest and i cook "mee sua" for him and me. After that i help him do facial. U guys sure wondering.. Why i always do facial for him right?? HEhehe. Because his pimple coming out again and i can't stand it seeing the pimple so big feel like (the pimple is calling me to press it OFF)!!! hahaha. Finish doing around 12am. Give him drink "brands" be4 he went back. What a day!!... Exhausted. 





That is the teacher. So pretty right ^^


This is siau tysc who help me make up ^^

This is where i study !!

THank her who make me as her model. LOve lOve. See ya Soon darling 
Xoxo

Daddy brought a lots "brands" for us   


No comments:

Post a Comment