Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mama Day!!


.
.
^_^
.
.


Woke up around 7:15am and go to mama room while she still sleeping. So Cute with her sleepy face. Me and my sister slowly hugsss her and say Happy Mother's DAy mummy.. *Give her a kiss *. She look at us with her sweet smile and say: thank u. *mucks*. Then we go get ready go church. I thought am going church today but i ask bee he say that he going to repair car really soon. So i never go lol. My sister and her bf fetch my dad and little sister go church and i wanted to continue sleeping but i can't. Went down bath and have some breakfast. Bee woke up around 9:00am and together go eat dim sam. Reach home change and going back to bee house, thought wanna repair the car but the girl never pick up her phone. so ya. cancel d. Reach bee house... No ppl only his dad, Go there take his dad office key and repair one of the computer. While bee repairing i  use the other computer playing facebook and eat whatever cookies they have there. hahaha

Bee behind me downloading some stuff that i don't know what for??? hahaha. never ask because he look so busy!

Went back bee house, give back the office key and straight go mid valley. He go see his computer stuff again.  haizzzzzzzzzzzz..... so bored. Inside the shop for 30min... My godsss... ask this ask that...Don't know what so nice about computers and cars !!!! wait him until no mood .Now i know why sometime he feel so moody because that's what he feel when i busy buying my stuff. hahaha. Have my lunch at popeye and continue shopping. Went padini, Find for the earing that mum want. Gosh... it take 30min for me to find the earing. I almost give up but thank god i never. Never buy anything for my self today because i can't find anything nice. Just brought the earing for mummy and bear bear biscuit for me and my sister . I LOVE THAT biscuit.

My lunch

So Jam right now...


My baby bunny so tired!

OH MY GOD!! Are we late for mother's day dinner??

In the jam for 1hours. Finally reach back home d. Damn tired. Saw william just woke up in the living room with his boxer on.( playboy logo some more) If he know i wrote this, he going to kill me. wahahaha. Anyway.... have my nap after chit chat with my sister and her bf. Wake up around 7:30pm and get ready for our mother's dinner. Waiting mum to come back from work first.


Daddy look so Happy even tho is not Father's day. haha



Never stop taking picture, Is part of our life

Finally mom is back, she rush go change her cloth and come down with a beautiful orange dress. We all like WOW~ (@_@). Went to the near by  restaurant, WulaLA.... So So Fucking lots ppl, we order our food and the waitress ask us wait at least 45min. So my dad like HUH??? So long ah?? My wife so hungry. The waitress like... Hmmm.. so sorry ya, because too many ppl. We will do the best . So the waitress give us some kacang. We wait about 1hours + and my dad started to get mad, we ate 3 plate of kacang and the food haven come yet. So he say... Lets go to other restaurant. So we just leave like that. Went to the other restaurant that we always go. Finally can eat d... Everybody eat like a hungry ghost. 

This is the first restaurant we went. Wait for 1hours + 

Baby sis and mummy always so close.

Hahaha. I look so weird

My sister and her BF

The 2nd restaurant that we went. Family picutre

Mummy become one of us d

What with the teeth cat??

So nice that our bf is joying us on mother's days dinner too ^^

As u can see, mummy look so happy

A MNG top, Padini earing and handmade frame just for mummy


The day end we a big happy smile ^_^
Once again Happy mother's day
Love LOve

No comments:

Post a Comment