Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Watch nightmare on elm street


Woke up no breakfast!!! So hunny bee bring me and angeline have our breakfast at Mc. 




Pick JAYNE up around 2pm and went 1U. Watch nightmare on elm street. I don't know why all the car park is close. DAMN.. The movie start around 3pm and we reach there 2:45pm and haven take our ticket yet. haizz.. rushing rushing rushing... Anyway... we managed to take our ticket on time. I bring my princess snow white along too. Because i know i will scream and bite hunny bee hand like always!. So he very scared to watch horror movie with me.He always say: not the movie frighten him, is u who frighten me. hahaha. The movie was okey, is scary but thank god that princess snow white there to help me cover when i scared! I keep on bite, hug and bla bla bla snow white head. Sooner or later snow white have a "big hole" on her head. Pity snow white!  Me, little sis and jayne scream like a GIRlss.. haha. All the malay keep laughing at us. NOT the movie! I think beside me d couple also frighten by us. wahahah. After the movie finish most of them keep looking at us. so shy! Have our high tea at waffle world ( yum yum ) princess snow white siting beside me with my little sister baby dog. Went shopping after that, wanted to buy la senza bra but i can't find the bra that i want. So next week only buy lah! Ppl keep looking at me because i holding my princess snow white like a kids holding Barbie doll. What the different right, just that i big size a little bit compare to those kids. hehehe. Have a wonderful time with JAYNE my babe. Went back around 6:30pm and have dinner with my family " ba ku teh". Yum Yum. Help bee do facial again. He fall a sleep half way like he always do, too nice i think. hahah. And i continue studying. Tomorrow not going to church because have malay wedding to attend. So have so sleep early. Night! 

In the car waiting for jayne to come down!

Just the 4 of us!

On our way to take our ticket

Cataryna, Jayen and Angeline


Waiting for our turn






Went toilet be4 the movie start

Have our soft toy to protect us!! From the scary movie that going to start 5 more min.!




They have they own baby chair too!




Sorry, Take picture with my month full. Too Hungry



I try that but i don't really like it, So give bee eat. 



Going shopping

Waiting jayne fren to pick her up

Bye jayne. See ya Next sunday okey. MucKx


Going back and have dinner with family now. 
See how bee treat princess snow white?? Haizzz
See how angeline baby dog treat angeline!

Jump and say I loVE u!

No comments:

Post a Comment