Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The day before Thailand phuket ( MAY 26 )

Am going Thailand phuket. Was so freaking happy and also scared because as u all know Thailand bangkok have small wars now!!  My parent and his grandfather ask us don't go because very dangerous, but we already brought the flight ticket like on march. Haiz... Oh ya, not us brought the flight ticket, Is his lovely dad who brought the ticket for us. THank to his DAddy!!! How sweet right?? After dinner bee overnight at my house because tomorrow 5am we going to airport. Our flight is around 7:15am.SO ya. Early right!! Packing packing and packing. Bee change Malaysia money to Thailand money. hehe. Wulala...!!!!He gave me some money to spend for day 1 till day 3. He ask me to buy whatever i want. How nice right ^ ^. THank darling u the best. Can't really sleep the whole day because too excited for tomorrow! I slept around 1am. So i only have 3 or 4hours to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment