Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Flowerwork Fans

Fanciful hand fans, with their bright colors and sunburst profiles, bring the joy of a flowerworks display anywhere u want.

Begin with a sheet of paper as wide as you want your fan to be and about 1 1/2 times as long. Accordion-fold the paper.

 Hold the folded paper closed and Cut a curved profile at each end.

staple it in the center with the staple perpendicular to the folds

 Splay the fan so that the open edges of one side meet. Lay a thin line of craft glue along these edges. Press the glued edges together, and secure with a paper clip until the glue dries. You will now have a partially opened fan.

Glue a thin strip of wood, such as a wooden coffee stirrer, to each side of the open V.

some decoration on the wood.

Done. Lovely right <3


I made few more for myself. 

I put on my lovely ROom, with full of fake flower!! hehehe
If u don't really understand u can ask me anytime. On my Cbox or somewhere!!. hehe 
Enjoy
Good NIght 
Muckxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment