Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Girls Just wanna have FUn!

Going KTV with Adelyn, Adrian, Angeline, Sean and ME!! 


Adelyn force adrian to Sing!!

Lets Party early in the MOrning PPls!! We sing, we dance, we drink and We keep each other ass!!! 
......

Girls just wanna have FUn!!

Pick up my bf little sister Nicole after her cheerleader practice. Fetch her back and having dinner at her house later. It just 4pm and my class will start around 6:30pm. Was chatting at the living room with his maid and sister while playing the cute doggies !! Then we went up stair take picture like we always do everyday!!. My baby fall a sleep already, pity him... Woke up early today and accompany me sing "K" with my sister, but yet... he sing more and loud then us... hehe... Father day is coming soon, So i teach her how to make father day card for her daddy!! Went down eat dinner after doing the cards!! Oh my GOdsss.... The maid cook the tom yam fried rice is Yummy and the steam fish is oh my my... Taste.. I dont know how many plate i already ate but ya... I DONT CARE!! is Yummy!!! The maid also ask me "dao pao" back home because she know i like to eat. so ya... AFter class went back home and eat the fried rice. My sister also eat it, she say so yummy... FAll a sleep after bath.. Too tired until i cant even open my eye!! 

Cataryna Vs Nicole

Making father day card!


Done!


Girls pillow talk <3





..
.
.
Thats all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment