Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Me myself and I


Everything I did, I did it all by myself, it was just *me, myself & I*Couldn't believe the things I went through, because of all my wrong doings it was me.trying not to worry about a thing, but it's hard when I put it all on myself it. All the trouble I got myself in, it was up to me, couldn't depend on no one but me.. So can you please tell me where my people at It was from way back when I started with .I'm still tryin' to figure out where they went, and why it is..Cause often times I feel like I'm all alone in this world and I don't have no one but me.I know I've got a long way to go but I'm just getting started.Whatever it takes to be what I was ment to be, I'm going to try. Cause I'm living the dream and I know it go where life takes me, but somedays it makes me want to change my direction.Sometimes it gets lonley, but I know that it's only a matter of my perception. When I'm alone in a cold, dark room, well there's still someone that I can tell my troubles to Me, myself, and I will never be alone .We'll find a way to get along.And we'll be fine. I took a vow that from now on.I'm gonna be my own best friend
.
.

That's should be ME



That should be me,Holdin' your hand,That should be me Makin' you laugh,That should be me,That should be me,That should be me,That should be me,Feelin' your kiss,That should be me,Buyin' you gifts,Till you believe,That should be me. 
Do you do what you did when you did with me?? if you're tryin' to break my heart, It's working 'cause you know that. Thats should be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment