Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Love Love


Woke up 7am and get ready go church. Everybody is super duper tired because of the football  Bee is super piggie, Very hard to called him wake up!! REach church just on time. After church drop my little sister to sunday school and we went near by giant shop for grocery shopping. My fav thing to do!! hahaha.. BEcause i can shop whatever i want, and sometime i do cook lunch and dinner if my mum not cooking. So is fun if u have all the ingredient u need. So i and my cousin was shopping while bee and daddy seeing other guys stuff!! Suddenly one" ah ma "talk to us in malay asking us izit this the price for this biscuit because she can't really see. So i answer her in chinese, because she chinese mah!! So she look at me with the shock look!!! U chinese??? And i anwser.. Ya.. The "ah ma" say: u don't look like Chinese!!. So i like.. hmmm.. okey. So i just left and see other stuff!!
Oh my god, How can i don't look like chinese!! Actually not she the first person who say that, some of my frens also say the same thing!! Then i look like what???? Anyway!!! Went mamak yam cha till my sister finish sunday school. Msg my sister adelyn while waiting angeline finish school. She flight to india today and tomorrow. ^_^ 4hours in the aeroplane and the smell when u reach india is super duper.. hmmmm.... nice in the other way, know what i trying to say?? haha !!! My lovely elder sister called me from indonasia, her birthday today.. Happy birthday my dear jie jie. I miss her so so MUch. Hope she enjoy her lovely birthday with her husband and baby in the stomach. Had our lunch at my father fren shop "ba ku tea". So YUmmYyy... I like to see my daddy frens, he have the cute look!! we always call him squirrel, even my dad called him that when he not around!! ahhaha.. Gosh... hope he don't misunderstand thought i like him!! OH MY GOD!!! PLS!!! 
Reach home around 1:30pm and fall a sleep in the guess room! Till 3:30pm and bee off to gym with his frens. Little sister now watching Indonesia movie!! Her FAv. Going to study really soon. Tomorrow exam!! Wish me Luck.. GOod LUck CAt <3
What for breakfast


Just drop sis to sunday school, now going giant!


My lovely cousin. Noreen Ann and Alicia Marie. 
Sister 


Little sister always in my heart!! <3


Love Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment