Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Father's day

Happy father's day. We love u so so much. 


Mummy and Daddy

Slept around 5am yesterday and woke up around 8am going church. Gosh... my head is killing me, super headache and feel like shitting, But i cant!! Not use to shit at ppl house!! hehehe.. Get ready and off to church around 9:15am. THank mummy who book a place for me and jayne. ^_^ 

Just woke up. Stay far far away from the camera. hehe 

I still at the sleepy mood. 

Jayne just cant stop kissing me. hehee 




 Just the 2 of us today celebrating father's day because adelyn was busy working and grace oversea. . Next time i will busying work and ya... baby sister will be so lonely. But dont worry, i still will accompany u when i free k. Love ya lots muckx muckx 

Went ikea after church, Daddy walk so slow when it come to the mall. Mall is totally not his type. My dad he spend hours in the jungle catching bird with his "bird frens". My dad fav hobbie. Have our breakfast at kluang station. The food is... not tasty. After breakfast went ikea shopping, Awww... i love everything and anything in ikea. Is totally gorgeous. My room seriously need a make over, so i just take whatever i and my room need. Hehe.. sooner or later my room will be super SEXy . Wulala... cant wait. I already design everything. Just need to buy few more stuff and am done. 


My daddy love bird so much, If u come be4 my house then u know!! 













I still remember that my daddy, he watch any movie sure will fall a sleep. But surprisely he watch avatar never once fall a sleep. We all so shock!! From that day, he keep on talking about the avatar movie so nice and all. Hahahaa.. what a cute daddy i have <3 

Little sister every time go out sure must have earphone and psp or else she keep on complaining. 

This is how my parent look when they don't understand each other??? HUh???


Is father's day dad, Chill lah. 

Mum love plant so MUch 

Our house nick name.

Daddy playing psp

The hot dog is yummy 


From the time i reach ikea my leg is calling for help d, It hurt my feel super duper pain. I going to cry if i keep on walking. seriously. Thank god that we stop and have our high tea. On our way to the car park seriously i cant take it, so i just take out my heels and walk like am going to the beach without my heels. Ppl keep on looking at my foot, thinking that am going kuku or something. I don't give a damn!! 

At NIght

 
Have dinner at my relative house celebrate father's day and fair well party for my choo jie who going Philippine really soon. Chit chatting with my cousin and gossiping about some one. Hehehe... anyway, i freaking tired thats all i can tell u guys.. I just want to go home and have a good sleep. 

Lovely daddy also feel sleepy


U can see very beautiful view from up here and is very cold. 

This is my "da ge". 



small group of gossiping


Me and my cousin 

This call the whatever post, learn from THE kids!!

THis kids really good in posing. 




We love u <3


Take me take me 

Always will be mummy and daddy little girls 

Everybody is watching football. 

Anywhere and everywhere, as long have camera. Is posing time <3

They all playing taboo game, sorry i cant join because am going back d. Yeah.. Super duper tired. 

Accidentally fall a sleep while i driving!! 
Just joking guyss, i don't even know how to drive. Just posing. hehe 
Good nightxx

No comments:

Post a Comment