Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Sunglasses and New Lingeries


Waiting for more then an hours the girl still haven come and never pick up my calls. So mostly she not coming. Means i the only one who attend the afternoon class. WTH man!!! So teacher cant teach me alone because today lesson is kinda hard, so my teacher refresh back everything that she taught me so far. My bee 5pm only reach my collage, and i so so freaking bored. Lucky one of my frens came and we have a walk like 25min. Hehehehe.. Few min later my bf just came and am so happy. He ask me to walk to the side of the road, but i cant hear what he trying to say. So i taught that he ask me to cross the road, and he saying... "not cross the road", oh my god .. darling... don't scared me. U stay where u were right now, don't move k. Hehehe.. 
Anyway, reach pyramid around 5:20pm and straight go "proeyes", bee so sweet wanted me to buy a new sunglasses because last 2weeks he brought sean john sunglasses and i was like, awww... so nice, i want!! i just joking that time and now he wanted me to choose whatever sunglasses i want. And i like... hmmm... u seriously.. wulalala... So i was finding for like an hours +. Finally i found the one and only sunglasses that i LOVe.." marc by marc jacobs" sunglasses cost Rm 570, the latest sunglasses. FYI: The sunglasses out side is sliver and inside is dark pink / purple. Is totally HOTsss.. MUckxx. Shop shop shop again. Went to la senza see a lots of nice and cute panties, Just cant help it and bee just ask me to take whatever i want. So i like, really.... And ya... i shop like a crazy girls finding for the nicer and pretty bra and panties. Until bee also tired of following me. Pity my darling.. muckxx.... In the shop for like more then 1 hours. hehehe.... brought 2 bra, each bra cost Rm 139. And 10 pantires. Each panties cost Rm 20 and some is Rm39. Gosh... totally Rm 488. Totally spend a lots today. All for me. THnak darling. HAve a wonderful dinner after that. On the car i surprise him with a playboy t-shit that i brought few weeks back. And i know he love the shit so much because of the material. Thank hunny bee who always make me feel happy all the times. I love ya a lotss.. muckxx... 

Shop like a queen 



Dinner times


Bee sunglasses from sean john, mine sunglasses from marc by marc jacobs



Thank once again to my hunny bee.
Love ya so much.
Muckxx.
Hugsss..

No comments:

Post a Comment