Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Jayne birthday at Milk Club


Waiting my fren nicole to pick me go jayne house around 8pm. I lie to my mum that am going jayne house BBQ party, but the way i wear is totally look like going club. I think my mum knew, she just act don't know and never even ask me anything. She even help me do my hair, hehehe. 
Before And After
I look so cute!!

Reach jayne house around 9pm and go up to her room chit chatting and taking picture. 

Nicole, Jayne and Cataryna




Oh my my, This sweet is tasty. Bought at aus <3

Last picture be4 we leave the house!

Was waiting her frens to show us the way to mist club! 


I look like grow in the dark!! so cool!

In the back of the car On the way to the club I got you on my lips
We reach mist club around 10:30pm and everybody is waiting for my frens. Was sitting there for quite a while, Is already 12:30am and not much ppl as i thought it will be. I and nicole was like damn bored and started drank a little bit. I dont even know most of jayne frens only few guys that i hang out with last time. We was seeing ppl touch with they bf/gf, kissing and dancing. So~~oh my God!!!! Can u just get a room??? !!  Anyway, i started get a little bit tipsy although i just drank a little bit! CAn't blame me because i very easy get drunk, I remember last time i just drank 3glass of beer and i drunk like oh my god and the worse part is i keep on vomiting. So gross... Can u imagine i drank 3glass of beer and i drunk like oh my god, what if i drank liker??  So from that day, i keep on ask myself to control. Don't want get drunk again. My frens is driving fetching me back and i so scared that she drank too much. From bangsar to klang is totally far and i scared "kena" road block. So i always there to control and ask her don't drank too much because i don't know how to drive yet. If anything i cant help u!! haha~ I and my frens getting a little bit high and started to dance dance dance!! Is already 2am and my fren told me she want to go back but don't know the way. Luckily have my fren aaron who direct her the way. Actually i wanted to follow her back but she are staying her bf house and is kinda far to my house. I feel so troublesome her so i plan to sleepover at jayne house tonight. Went back around 3:30am and on our way back bought mcd to fill our tank.  When we reach home seeing her father waiting for us to come back. How sweet right!! hehehe. Take shower , msn and off to bed.. GOsh... i miss my bed and my princess and snow white and baby bunny and U!! <3



I went for sun tan last few days. Thats why i look so tan!! 
Here come the birthday girl <3 HAppy birthday jayne darling <3



Everybody bring they bf/ gf

This is how i see when i drunk!! Blur !!
As u can see, i drank so little and my face turn so REd. 




The party is just started 

I know darling u love me, so do i 








Last picture for today
MUckxxx 
Milk club awesome 

No comments:

Post a Comment