Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Panties Hangover!!

I just brought my new lamp at nilai, Non stop shopping until we don't even know where we park the cars! Anyway... I feel that the lamp is so normal or i can say empty. So i remember that my bf sister (nicole) have a cute small panties hangover at her door, and i find it really cute.!!  So ya... Then i have an idea, why not i made by myself, It seem easy!! ANd it is!!


U needs:
1) Any fabric will do.
2) Embroidery floss
3) Embroidery needle
4)Fill
5) Some accessories ( for decoration ) 
.
.

Lets begin our project
Sew from the left side till the end of the right side.

The put in the fill as lots as u like

Sew whatever colour and stuff that u have

It will look like this when is done <3

I hang it on my beautiful lamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment