Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

LIVE Photoshooting at Cormal tropical bukit tinggi


Woke up 5am and start to make up and change. We bring 3type of cloth, 1st is casual 2nd mature type and last is Japanese look! Yesterday we already pack and bring all the accessories and shoe. We finish our make up and taken our breakfast around 7am. Reach kota kemuning "Mcd" wait them to come.Was my 2nd time working with him, So i kinda comfortable. Drop by buy some Mcd to eat and continue our way to cormal tropical bukit tinggi. Lost our way like 3times d. My backside is burning!! Finally we reach there, take our stuff and get ready for a photoshoot. For me photoshoot is like awesome, i never get bored of posing so as my sister... hahaha... We never complain a thing because as a model we just doing our job even tho is super hot out there and we never put sunblock. But hey, the sun not gonna kill u right, So what if u tan??? Hell ya i love the sun!! So far the camera man is super nice to us, he good in his job and never even once so ego. That what we love working with him. He always told us to have fun and be comfortable that is the most important to take a good picture. FInish our photoshoot around 7pm and going back. Was super duper tired and hungry. Fall a sleep in the car and we lost our way like 10times or more?? That time my backside is like burning and melting at the same time. hahaha... maybe too over the way i say but ya that what i feel!!. But it worth it, because we have fun and took many good picture. So all the handwork do pay off!!




NExt Stop!!

How sweet

Baby sister too hot, wanna be like frog hide under the leaf

lets me intro him to u guys, he is Adrian Qua.my sister stewards fren. Working same as my sister right now. So far he nice enough to us!! hehe. He our assistant of the day!!  THank to him who aways there to take our stuff... Lucky we have him.

While resting, took some picture of me and my sis ^_^

I think this look GooD!!

Show me the feeling!!

What a good assistant


I love this... i think is cute

This the guy i told u, He took amazing photoshot all the time. U can take a look at his work. If u need a photoshoot or anything u can call him. Seriously he is that GOoD ^_^




U better take nicely okey, If not u will be so dead mister!! 

Have our dinner at kota kemuning then went back i straight fall a sleep on my bed
... ZZzzzzz..

No comments:

Post a Comment