Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Phuket Thailand day 3


woke up 7am today, and have our breakfast and started to packing. Went down have a swim and i have a sun tan.I seldom put sunblock, so malas to put every time i don't mind if i tan! After we do finish all our thing we went down take our bag put outside the lobi and the guard will take care for us. Was raining around 1pm. So we wait in the lobi sitting there reading book. After the rain stop we walk to the mall and shop tom yam and maggie. Buy a lots and tired of walking, have our high tea KFC. The KFC there is expensive then here like $5. So one set around Rm15.Chit chat and waiting the rain to stop again. Shop some dress back for me and my sister, shop whatever i want because today is the last day i in phuket. so ya... hahaha.. Wanna walk back to hotel but rain again, So we have to wait in the mall for around 1hours. Buy some ais cream to eat while waiting. It rain like almost 4times d, what wrong with the rain. On our way back to hotel went for body massage together. DAmn " Shuang". Wanna go for pedicure and manicure but no time. Is almost 7pmand we have to be at the lobi around 7:30pm. Our flight today is 9pm. So ya. We ask the same taxi driver to pick us because he very nice to us. ^_^ None stop talking till we reach the airport. Did i tell u that every times i walk by, the ppl think i from Thailand. Keep on talk to me in thailand. And all those "white ppl" think i was some kind of girls. Maybe the way am wearing. But everybody wear like this mah. Anyway. Glad that am going back home soon. Can't wait to see my elders sister come down from Indonesia. Never see her like 1years d. Me and bee still can't believe that we in Thailand for 3days d. Is feel like we just came and we going back d. So fast!!!  





Wore baby t-shirt because i never bring any t-shirt.

Nice view










We have this for our lunch


Brought this for my lovely mummy

Went carrefour buy all the maggie



Have our high tea at KFC




So cute the ais cream

Went for massage

Going to check in

In the terminal


This for my dinner

Reach Thailand around 12am. Saw my sister and parent all waiting me outside. So happy. Hugs them as i see them. Everybody is here now. Like those days.Everybody asking me how the phuket trip did we enjoy and all. Went mamak near by my house then only went back home. 

Bye phuket Hello Malaysia.



See how happy i was

This my elder sister who now staying at Indonesia because she married there.

LEts go mamak

Everybody is here ^_^ The LOve

Left mummy,grace,adelyn,cataryna,angeline and daddy. Happy Family fresh blood. So happy that we gather together like those days.
*All my LOVE *


Reach home and giving present time ^_^ Hope u guys love the t-shirt we brought for all of u.










Thats all i brought at phuket Thailand. 

Have a wonderful memory and trip together. Bee told me is just the beginning , more trip to come baby. I can't wait for the next trip. We plan to go Indonesia this dec see my elder sister and her husband together bring my little sister along. Still planing. ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment