Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

What a busy days!!


Promise my frens that am going to be her modal, although i busy with my other plan since my sister is coming back but promise is a promise, so i have to go anyway!! My sister fetch me go collage to meet my frens and it take 3 in a half hours to finish my make up and photo shooting. So tired, sitting there doing nothing!! While my sister now at pyramid shopping and having fun. 

They eat friday without me!!

They dating never call me!

They having fun never call me!
So yummy food never "treat" me!! 

How loving guys!! 

YA lah, i know u guys have fun ~ without me. Not need show me that LOok guys.. 
OH~ @_@ u guys so cute. Muckxx
Anyway, Dont worry sis... When u come back, we have more fun then this k!! haha. Love ya lots. Take care. 

.
.
oh my right is li fei who make up for me today ( summer look )and on my left side is siau che who make up for me like few weeks back (elegant look) . U guys did a awesome job. <3

ish....  btw she doing summer make up so everything look so summer as in not my type, because i look so so pill i can tell. I don't really like it, but i have to deal with it because is her exam. Am not saying that she make up for me not nice, i just saying that am not suit of doing summer make up.  I need more darker colour on my eye.So the photo shooting also turn out not that nice, cant blame anyone. Blame me because have no confident that time. But ya, always have next time. Have a walk with my frens because i still not familiar with the place and everything. They very nice, waiting for me until my bf came and pick me although they already have plan now. FYI: She a good make up artist, she still learning but yet she will be a pro next time. So keep up the good work girls, Will always support u guys <3


Oppss!!
Summer Look, Photo shooting time!

The flower keep on falling down! 

cam whores

Middle is the make up teacher. Very nice teacher!
We look so cute!
LOvely <3

Once again! Make up teacher!! 

.
.
So ya, Bee pick me from somewhere that i dont even know where am i now!!. But yet, thank god that bee can find me or else he will get so mad. Went to his house and have dinner, play with the kids and talk to his family. Everybody treat me very nice now. Good, if not i will be crying after i went back!! haha !! Off to midvalley watch Ip man 3. If was not that nice compare to Ip man 1 and 2, But i have a wonderful time with hunny bee. His house is very near to midvalley but he have to fetch me back. So sorry darling, troublesome u!! On our way back drop by KFC and bought 2 cheese wedges, one for my family and one for us. He know i LOve lOve chesses wedges so much, so every time he will drop by just to buy cheeses wedges for me <3 Reach home around 12am. Pity bee have to go back all the way from klang to OUG. Thank baby, u the best baby ever. He straight fall a sleep when he reach home. 
The shirt that i bought for hunny bee

FYI: I never wipe my make up because hunny bee wanna see!! haha 

Thank to my lovely fren li fei and siau che <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment