Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Phuket Thailand day 1




Woke up 4am and get ready. Daddy awake early then us. He making breakfast for us because he know that am going to take a hours to finish my make up and all. So ya. Daddy drive us to LCCT airport. Me and bee give him a big hugss... And we check in and all. All done then call my parent that i in the terminal d going off soon, As always they ask me to take care and also don't "38 38"  Mean don't do stupid stuff, IF u still don't got what i mean then move on~ !!! On the airplane we plan what to do there, what to shop and bla bla bla !! Older some food because bee so hungry. The food on plane was Okey, but is better then MAS food, thats what bee told me! Took some picture and enjoy ourself on plane!


Our bag







Bye bye Malaysia Hello Phuket THailand

A lots of island there

We arrive there around 8:20am and we going to take a boat to phi phi island for tomorrow plan, His dad say that phi phi island is very nice and the beach is so crystal clear. So each person is around Rm150 malaysia money. Bee think is okey because included lunch,taxi to pick u tomorrow go and back and snorkeling. Can't wait for tomorrow plan. Took a taxi to our hotel "royal paradise" 4 star hotel if i not mistaken. The taxi driver very nice to us, Tell us where to go, which place nice and even teach us how to speck some thailand language. Reach there and we can't check in because our check in time is around 2pm. Another 5hours man, so the taxi driver say don't worry, he help us check in now because he work be4 in this and other hotel and he talk to the ppl in Thailand langues. Wow... i don't even understand a single word, only the 2 word sawadika and kob khun krap means hi and thank u!! hahaha. After 2min of talking, the ppl lets us check in now and he even give us the corner side because can see the beautiful view from there! how nice. What a good start ^^. Go up to our room and rest, Went to the balcony and see the beautiful view from here.






That is the taxi driver who help u to check in early and give us the nice room. Thank uncle ^^

Pretty in Green



When we reach Thailand airport they give us free sims card to call back our family. I call my family when i reach there so as bee. 


Phuket Map


Bee and my cloth

cosmetic and Accessories never say NO!!

REst for a while and can't wait to walk to the mall. I don't know how to see the map but i just act like i know. Am still trying okey!! Baby always there to teach me. :) walk walk walk. See a lots of small shop make me can't wait to buy but baby ask me don't buy so fast first, see around anything nice then here. so i did. I so scared i lost. So i keep seeing the map and i dont know where we are now. Walk walk walk... walk till i saw a shopping mall.. YEAHhhhhhhhhh.....Actually is not that far. It take 15min walk but i feel kinda tired d. Maybe not us to talk on the road that long. In mall then give me 10hours i don't feel tired too. How cool right. When in the mall and shop shop. Saw a bra shop. Awwwwwwww.... I fall in love with the desing of the bra, So i just brought 1set not knowing how much it is. Bee told me be4 we going to phuket, he say; later we in phuket don't see the price okey. just buy or eat what u want. Don't complain so expensive and all, Is our holiday so we have to enjoy. Make me feel so happy!!




Hello mall nice to meet ya. LEts get little closer.

We took our lunch at "in the garden" just opposite the mall. The food is yummy. I din't eat much because i can't wait to go shopping in the mall. 

THis is how inside look like

Baby always do the talking. ^_^


I love u buzzy bee, hunny bee, sweetheart, darling, dear and baby boo boo. Which one u prefer??

After finishing shopping in the mall, We went to the nearest beach. The people there very friendly to us. We walk and talk and enjoy the view and the cold wind blowing. Make me realize many thing in life and get to know each other more better. Make us appeciade each other more and more.What is Love? Can you define it? Well, 

  • Love is patient

  • Love is kind

  • It does not envy

  • It does not boast

  • It is not proud

  • It is not rude

  • It is not self-seeking

  • It is not easily angered

  • It keeps no record of wrongs

  • It does not delight in evil

  • It rejoices with the truth

  • It always protects

  • It always trusts

  • It always hopes

  • It always perseveres

  • Love NEVER FAILS

  • Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it...It really is worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more .Is the master key that opens the gates of happiness Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it.

    Okey.... I talk to much right, Lets get back to the story!! Walk around the road. Seeing all the small shop and many tu tu taxi there. Walk till my leg going to crack soon. So baby say: lets try take tu tu back. So we did. Was so funny, i should say weird... Was my first time!!! hahaha

    The beach

    Try the ais cream there!!


    we take tu tu back!

    Reach our hotel around 4pm and feeling tired of walking. Have a rest at our room till 6pm and went swimming. 

    Day 1 morning shopping



    wore my new roxy bikini that i brought.


    That is baby seeing something?? that i don't know what he seeing!!

    We finish our swimming around 7pm and went back bath .Finish bath we rest for a while, closing our eye trying to relax. Then suddenly hear very big noise from up stairs. They repairing something if i not mistaken. It from afternoon till now. Baby ask me whether wanna complain or not. At first i like... hmmm.. is okey maybe it take for a while. But end up it never stop so i can't take it and ask baby to complain while i in the room trying trying trying to rest and enjoy my holiday. Good News, Baby told me that they give us the "suite room". Is nicer then the room we staying and no noise at all.So we packing and moving to the suite room. 

    THis is how the room look like.

    This is the view from up here. At night will be even nice with the light and the wind. 

    HAppy with the room and now going to have our dinner. Baby ask me whether wanna eat in the restoran or the road side food. I prefer road side food, i bored of eating restoran to tell u seriously. I wanna try something different. So we walk around and see what they have. I remember my frens ah eing told me that got one mee that very nice and ask me to try. I think is that shop so went there and eat. I fall in love with the deep fried prawn. It so taste. But they give so little mee. I think they all use to it. Thats why so many girls there very slim. How jealous i was!! hahaha 




    This is mine food
    This is bee food

    Went shopping for our family and cousin. Seeing what to buy for them. Saw a nice t-shirt for our family and cousin. After buying all the t-shirt for them. We walk to the mall again. Don't know where to go because scared go too far dont know how to go back. On our way back hotel saw many pub with all "those" girls dancing and and some of the girls waiting on the road. DAmn sexy man. We enjoy our self seeing till we reach hotel. hehehe




    Waiting baby finish choose shirt for him self at the mall.


    Yes, we reach hotel d. ^_^

    This is the way to our hotel, The whole role to our hotel is a massage and spa shop and beside our hotel have whole role of GAy bar. Awwww.... all the Gay.. make me feel safe and make baby feel not safe. hahaha. But it fun seeing those gay. hahaha. 


    Brought this for my family. 

    It for bee baby cousin. I love the dress, how i wish they have my size!

    Thats all for day 1. Good night Thailand. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment