Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

50/50 Undang Test (WTF)


Was shock when i see my result. I like!!! Are u seriously, i went back and find one of my fren who i just knew her 10mins ago. I like asking her how was her result. She get 40/50, can resit again. So ask how was mine result and i like help me see whether izit 50/50 or my eye something wrong?? She like what the hell, 50/50!!! I read more then 10times over and over again and u just read like twice. Pity her who going to wait more an hours to resit!! I gave her my book because she want it, she forget to bring her undang book. Maybe the book will bring her LUCK!! who know right!! hahaha. The book sleep with me for almost 6month d. PLS don't ever give me see undang book again. I had enough of reading 500question over and over again. Get the undang off of my HEAD!! My sister went famine camp with her frens. Not coming back till tomorrow afternoon. Going church with daddy tomorrow, just the two of us.

1 comment:

  1. When will we get this slip? Right after the test or what

    ReplyDelete