Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

shopping for Little sister and daddy present.


I brought this present is like Tuesday but i started blogging now because don't want her to see what i brought for her. So ya!! Was lying to my sister saying that am going class early. She was sleeping when i was telling her, guess she dint really care! So i off to pyramid the nearest mall to my collage. Started shopping and seeing what to buy for my sis. We already know what to buy for dad so is not that stress. Walk around 10mins and finally found that a prefect polo set for daddy with belt, wallet and name card holder. Was finding a wallet that have zip because that what my daddy like. I was so glad that i already bought daddy present. 1 more hours to shop for my sister present, gosh.... i find a lots of shop and cant find anything nice. Is was kinda late and i gtg class and baby just bought movie ticket. So i went playboy the only thing that run truth my mind and bought a skirt that i knew she can't fit in because is too big for her. What a skinny sister i have, she have to wear those xxs cloth only fit her. Imagines how hard to find a suitable skirt, pants or dress that actually fit her. FYI: I think that skirt fit me very well!! hahaha... Anyway... i off to class on time and waiting my classmate to come. Pity my baby who drop me off to class and went back pyramid and watch "Inception" alone in cinema. What to do, haven get my driving license yet. Baby pick me after my class and we asia cafe have my dinner and fetch me back safely. When i reach home everybody was out watching "tekken" in jusco cinema, leave me home alone!! But is was okey, because i watch be4.
bought myself a jaspal bra. love the colour, material and fit my boobs very nice. 
Can make my boobs fall asleep!!


Muckxx


Is super jam!!! FASTER, AM LATE FOR CLASS!!


One more the polo set i not gonna put picture first, because don't want my daddy to see be4 his birthday!!
Daddy be patient OKEy.

Xoxo!!
Muckx 
^_^
.

No comments:

Post a Comment