Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Spending our time with grandfather & cousin in a lovely sunday


We went and visit my grandfather after mass and having lunch together. My cousin just came back few week ago from vietnam. Was talking and the little one was showing what in her bag and everything she have, is totally cute. Was bored of reading my note, so i went my cousin house just near by my grandfather house few house away. My cousin noreen bought a guitar on her dad birthday and she now started to learn how to play it and she really good in it man. She did teach me a few chords and i serious felt is hard, i better stick with my organ and piano!! My cousin even wrote her own songs and she learning her chords and i learning mine and we were like started playing together like a bands and my little sister was singing it. It was awesome trying new things. Cant wait to post it on facebook or my blog. Really soon!!!! ( i think )


Saw nick( sunday school fren ), It's been a while since we spoke. 

I hope is raining now!! Damn HOT wei!!


aww.. we look so cute~to.

Durian season, no more durian for me. Am scared of it!! 

She the elders


She the second ( alots ppl use to say that she look like me, does she??)
Ya a little!!


And she is the one i was saying!! the cute one!!! 

try to make her irritating 


Me being licking




Awww... She singing "hero by inreque iglesias" just for me, am so touch. I thinking am falling in LOVE
My cousin will be like: stop with the bull shit cat!! 




Me with the piano and noreen my cousin with the guitar. 

Muckxx 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment