Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Girls always will be girls.


Was still sleeping until my frens debbie who called me, saying she coming over now and i like HUH??? I haven even get up from my bed. Lucky she was buying pizza for us because she know that i and my sister haven eat. I know, such a nice girl right... She is tho. Lets talk about my fren debbie. She very sweet, very nice girl who take relationship and friendship very seriously. We talk anything and everything together, she can say is one of my best fren. As u know i have not much close fren or even fren i always hang out with, u can see from my picture tho, mostly is with my family or bf because they is like my closes fren. She was driving her sister car, thats nice. When am going to drive a car my god!!!! Anyway have our pizza as our lunch and was talking about someone. shhhhhhh...... She went sungei wang the other day with her bf and she saw a cute mirror come together with a comb, is sure adorable and she bought it for me with a room stickers. I know how sweet right, i gave her the mini book that i bought in penang and a dress, thank god she can wear. Went to the guess room and started our crazy girls stuff we did like make up, pedicure, camwhore and iyiyiy~We started chatting and of cause not to forget gossiping, a lots of catch up to do seriously. 

Curly my Hair???
Thank for the lovely present ^^

GOing out a date later??
Pillow FIght 





Am doing my pedicure



My sister make bali drink

Oki am tired. 

Muckxx>>.
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment