Pages

Monday, August 02, 2010

Was Surprise by bee ^^


Is friday and bee told me he not coming to see me because he busy with something else?? Was alone at home, my little sis hang out with her fren again!! Trying to find something to entertain myself, practice piano notes with my organ. I use to play organ and i stop last 2years because i have spm so ya... Wanted to continue but no time and no transport. So i find those piano notes from internet and i learn it myself, sometime do change some notes!! Ya i know, u was wondering why i use to learn organ but am practice piano now?? To be honest i love piano sound more then organ, so ya... I think i will continue next year!! Mum do ask me be4 u want to change organ to piano?? But i don't want because if i change i have to start all over again for piano btw i already grad 6 and heard my teacher say if u grad 4 u already can be a teacher for organ because organ is harder then piano. I will post video of me playing and the notes soooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... Anyway, i was tired of playing and online so i take a nap around 6:00pm.ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Around 6:50pm that times, i suddenly got a soft and sweetest kiss with the familiar perfume!! I woke up and saw my bf was sitting beside me with his sweet smile, i was numb at the time have no idea he was coming and how the hell he get in??? Daddy was sleeping and sister was out with fren?? Awesome!! Never think too much and hug him like 5times or more?? don't know why but i do!! haha. He like, lets have dinner tonight with the movie i wanted to watch "salt". I like really?? Awwwwww..... faster went down and cook for my dad, Bee was there to help me. Don't know what to wear because is raining and is very cold out there. I can't stand cold seriously, i will shivering like damn shit. I can't even find my jacket, so decide to wear a short with a black long sleeve top and never forget my accessories. Reach there and find my sister to take my camera. Have my lovely dinner at windmill, just to compare Western food "victoria's station" is the best Western food i ate so far. Our movie just start around 9:40pm till 11pm if am not mistaken. After bath bee and me went talk to my dad and watch movie together. OFf to sleep after that. 















No comments:

Post a Comment