Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Relative going back to Vietnam tomorrow!!



Pick my Grandfather and Grandmother up for lunch at jusco.Meet my relative there and have lunch together with the kids.  I was asking the youngest to finish up the drink because we going popular, and she like YES MAMA... I like HELLo... I not so old OKEY.. And i started my bull shit imagination.. ( Aww... having a kids is kinda fun right?? bring them shopping and do all kind of lovely stuff ) OH SHIT... Not again!!!!!!!!! I in my imagination world again!! DAMN!!!!!!!! Bringing them to popular after they finish up the food . 1thing that the 3sibling in-common is they LOVE love LovE reading story book. GOsh....story book is like cloth for them and cloth for us is like story book for them. Bring them to popular is like bringing them to a Disney land, so u know how happy they was. IS a good thing tho.They went read some novel and i went the other side look for my project paper. Done looking it, went S&J shop for my earphone. Holding 3kids beside me, kinda nice shopping with the kids. MAke me feel young!! hahaha hope no one thought i a mother or something!!! U know right, S&J a lots those weird and cute stuff, Thats what they like to see and touch. Spending 2hours or more in the mall, is time to go back because they still have to visit my other relative and packing. 
GooD BYe to the girls and "er su"
See u on New year.

Give this bracelet to my cousin, she love it.
She gave me her eye brown pencil, seem she din't use. 

This is what i do when i bored!!


My half baby


My ah ma on my right.
The 3 pretty girls on my left.




Wanna buy earphone so badly. Finally got one. WUhu~


No comments:

Post a Comment