Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

LIttle sister Birthday

HapPy BirtHday Little Sis.

Was a last min plan, my sister adelyn just called me and told me that she coming down from nilai don't lets my little sister know. Called my baby to join us for dinner too. She was so surprise to see my sister came down from nilai all the way to bukit tinggi jusco just to celebrate her birthday. Went kenny rogers restaurant have our lovely dinner( my little sister fav food ). Was talking and laughing, enjoy every moment of it. Was 9:30pm and the shop going to close anytime soon. So ask my sister to faster find a top for herself as a birthday present. Was pushing her to find faster because the shop seriously wanna close d. Went padini and see what can she find there, I was whispering with my bf saying that i saw my shoe just around the corner and he like where?? So i just pass by and lets him see, he was so stupid take the shoe and talk in a loud voice saying: BABY this shoe just like your, so cheap.... I like WTF, my cheek turn pink and i faster walk away. The worker and my parent was laughing at ME.. HELLO...i bought that shoe because i want a shoe so badly. I cant find any nice shoe that time so just to make me feel happy without an empty hand home, i bought that shoe lol. Stupid baby, wanna "balas dendam" on me. ANyway,the birthday girl find a high collar sleeveless top in black. WEnt back around 10:15pm. I was the first one who reach home, went up stairs and take down the playboy skirt that we bought for her at pyramid. She was shock that we bought her another present on the table. Everything go well and we all have a great time. A short poems for my lovely 3sister (that all the birthday already over {except me})





She's one in a million,
Our wonderful sister;
She's smart and she's strong;
We just can't resist her.





Sis, we're so glad
You're in our family;
We really do love you,
As you plainly can see.





So have a great birthday;
Know we're thinking of you,
Giving love and support
In all that you do!

With LOVE


Daddy GF. hahaa

Birthday girl with mummy

Daddy was saying, DAMN am HUNgry



Don't mess with me baby!!!

Enjoy the food??


Blur!!!


THe mall is belong to us ^^

Surprise leh!!!

Hope u like it, even-tho u can't wear. But is okey k, i help u sewing okey ^_^

Thats all for today.
Happy birthday 
muckxx
xox
x



No comments:

Post a Comment