Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Penang Day2


Woke up 9am in the morning, I can't sleep well when i stay ppl house but din't know why i can sleep in peace here, just feel like home when am here. Feeling hungry and lazy to walk and buy breakfast, so we went down and make our own breakfast everyone still haven woke up yet i think. I wearing my Pj down, i think i kinda blur in the morning because i will not, never will wear my pj down and make breakfast in PPl house!! But in my house, i wear pj the whole day.. Bee making breakfast for me toast bread with peanut butter and coffee. After finish eating the daughter just went down, i kinda shy because i wearing my pj. So Wrong... We all started to talking and she ask us whether wanna join lunch or we wanna eat outside and u know ppl come penang just to try the food. But we choose to eat lunch with them at home. 










Went back up and relax till 12:30pm and went down have our lunch with aunty daughter, the son and the son gf. Have a nice talk, they recommend so many food to us and save in our GPS. The son ask us to join them for dinner later after we finish our movie "the last airbender".Went for a good walk in the mall and bought myself a hair curler super roller and a mini book for my sis. Hunny bee bought a hair spray and a gel. We saw a gintell massage chair just outside the shop. Just have to pay Rm1 for 5min. Me and hunny bee just give it a try. Stupid massage chair, i try so many time to put in the Rm 1 but the machine just don't want to take it. So i try the last time and finally it work. But it just massage my leg never massage the back of my body. I think the machine knew that i walk very long in the mall. Have our high tea at AMW, use to be my fav fast food of all but now not so. 
Get ready




traffic jam


went and wash our car


I bought the mini book from here.
















Went back and straight have our dinner with the son at some kind of place, is quite a journey from the house to there. IS like going up to genting, but is a very nice place a little bit look like thai phuket. Mostly a lots of Foreigner there and everyday have a night market, they have everything there u name it they got it. Went sunset bistro have a beer and i have a glass of  peppermint cocktails. Me and hunny bee went for a walk in the beach and see a lots of horses and feel like am in phuket right now. hahaaha.. We was talking and drinking, gosh.... I don't know whether am tipsy or drunk. Faster went to the toilet and vomit, feeling way better after that. And they ask me to drink another glass or beer and i like holy shit i don't even know i can take it or not. But i did drink a little, after they busying talking and i pour the beer to the sand and act like i already drank it all. I not a good drinker, i drank a few glass and i can straight fall. Way serious. Walking to the nicer restaurant called "Ferringhi Garden' full of garden theme, is very very romantic place. Was walking to our table and i can't see clear my bf face seriously like going to fall and vomit. Gosh i holding my bf way tight and say faster take me to the toilet, i cant take it. So he did, guess what!!! Turn out am not vomiting, am started shitting and i don't know what the hell is going on. But after shit....... feel way way better. I order my food and they order another white wine. Not again, thank god that hunny bee say that i can't drink wine, so i skip the wine and drink water. Wanna try the white wine but i scared that i drink and i will go to the toilet again. hahaha. The food is delicious and the price was okey, maybe a little bit expensive but is worth to go. After a long talk and we enjoy every bite of it and straight went back. Reach home he bring us to see the top floor and we can see almost the whole penang view. Is very beautiful with all the light. Went back to our room and going to sleep.



























sunset




The gf, Such a pretty girl.































No comments:

Post a Comment