Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday outing

Sexy ladies in the mall!! 

We can't leave without mall!!!! Mum and sis off day today so we decide to went for massage.Girl do what girl gonna do!!! We went Mcd for lunch and straight went for massage. Is use to be very nice but now not so. Should never give them tips. Anyway went sasa bought some make up and mum bought a top again. I was so late for class. 

where is my hp??

Is delicious
 

My sister was upset because she buy the wrong make up colour.

massage time 


when is my turn??

we just playing around

Am so late for class but never late for picutre.

Keep on rushing mum u know right around 5:30pm it going to be so fucking jam!! And i like oh my gosh..... I was on time, thank god and i bring my sister adelyn along because she going to be my modal for today. When my sister came in and everybody like your sis, wow so pretty. Ya i know that compare me and her, she always win (use to it d)!! My frens and teacher say that the way we talk and the face just alike. I was wondering wish part we look the same?? The way we talk.... hmmmm... a little. Hunny bee pick me and my sister around 9:15pm. Went bukit tinggi "pagoda" have our lovely dinner, our movie "sorcerer" start around 11:00pm. Can't wait tomorrow, GOing penang with hunny bee, was my first time going penang actually believe it or not and i know it going to be so much fun . 





Seriously the food is tastes. If u like thai food u should probably love this restaurant.

Thats all for today.
Bye Bye KL Hello Penang. WuLA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment