Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Penang Day 1


Woke up around 8am and was having a little talk with my parent. Get ready and off to penang. I seriously will miss my house and my family even tho i just going for 5day 4night!! Am a home sick person, so whoever is like me u will know how i feel. I kinda worry my little sister because she along at home and in the other hand i feel excited going for holiday with my love one. All done i bring some junk food along and some dvd along because is going to be a long long journey to penang.Thank god i still don't know how to drive, if i do~ i confirm u that hunny bee sure ask me to drive later. On our way, we stop by and have our breakfast at Mcd. And continue driving none stop till we reach my bf aunty house, my first time seeing the house and i like holly shit!!!!!!!! Are u sure that this is your aunty house??? Is so big and inside even beautiful with the lovely garden and guess what?? the house even got lift, awwwwww..... am like staying in hotel. His aunty own 6floor of it!!! His aunty went up to genting on that day too. So we not gonna see her on Thursday till Saturday evening. But i come penang just to see her and also see penang. hehe. His penang aunty is very very nice to me, and the maid treat us very good too. 3nd floor is the guest room. There have everything there and most important we have our own privacy. Is Amazing. Have a nap after that.

Feel like we going to move out or something!!


This is my sit






HAve GPS to lead us the way


Sleep and wake up, sleep and wake up.
 (uncounted)


This is how i sit when i go for a long long journey.LIkeeeee NOW.


Some picture of me and snow white


Watch dvd in car. 




Reach penang bridge
Hello PEnang 


He was mad when i do this to him!! hehee


Me Vs ME


I din't know this still exist




wow... have lift in the house!! how cool!!



even have our guest key.





Have a walk in the garden.





Woke up around 5pm and we went the nearest mall called plaza gurney. Walk walk around and went to watch movie, wow... penang  movie ticket is way cheaper than KL. We watch "tekken", the movie nice. Was late after we finishing the movie, we walk to the "persiaran gurney" just beside the plaza gurney. The street was full of food and people. My stomach feel like eating prawn mee, so i did. Was okey!!! Not as nice as i think it will be. But the fried oyster was yummy. Have plenty of food, make me just wanna try all of it..  




Lock the gate be4 we leave.




Hello MAll


opsss... Can't see baby head!!


picture of me in the toilet
















Was so tired, straight went to bed. 
..muckxxx...

No comments:

Post a Comment