Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

DaddY BirthDAy


Just that day my sister birthday, Now is my dadddy birthday. Gossshhhhhhhhhhhh.... $$$$$$$$$$$ HAizzz. Woke up around 1pm afternoon, too tired. Have lunch at home. Bee told me about his idea, since is daddy birthday we go grocery shopping and cook yummy food for your dad. So i like why not, called daddy be4 i leave the house. Wish him:
ME: Daddyyyyyyyy... Happy BIrthday
Daddy: Thank u my dear, where are u?? What u doing??
Me: Going grocery shopping with ant and bee, wanna cook yummy food for your birthday dinner.
Daddy: oh~ THank u My lovely Daughter. After i pay Wai kit(my bf) back the money.
Me: not NEed, he Treat.
Daddy: WOw so good, okey okey. See u at home later.
Me: okey daddy. Love u mUckX
Daddy: Love u Too Take CaRE! 
 Today, Jusco is super duper lots ppl. WAlk around and went padini shop for skirt and cloth. End up bought a skirt and hunny bee bought a green t-shirt, totally look good on him. After we satisfies only we went and shop for grocery. Find a perfect fish and ask them to help us clean the fish intestines but end up cutting the fish in to pieces. ME and hunny bee looking each other and like huh>??? WHy she do that>??? Never even ask her to cut it off?? My god, just act like nothing happen and went to the other side and put it back. Faster walk away after that, end up went to tesco shop for our grocery. The fish is way fresh because we can choose the inside the aquarium .They catch the nice fish for us and started to hit the head super hard over and over again until is not moving. Take off all the fish intestines and whatever shit that called. Guess what??? The fish still alive my god, Started to hit the fish again until it stop. Gosh.... thats look scary and so mean, anyway we are the meanness because we the one who cook it and eat it. Have mercy on us. Started to cook dinner once we reach home, hunny bee helping me in the kitchen. Even tho i scold him so many time and keep on telling him do this do that, he still look at me at smile. I was wondering how he can be so calm. Weird but I LIKE. One thing about me is, i have to cook it nice, clean and also look good or else i will none stop nagging. THats why i love cooking alone, but sometime i do need help. 




This is the first fish that we walk away












We manage to eat it all 
Believe it or not

Bought my dad a cake but waiting my 2nd sister adelyn come back around 2:30am. By that time daddy birthday is already over but is okey, Celebrate together is more meaningful and i know daddy will love it. Hunny bee and i was sleeping around 10:30pm till 2:30am i hear my sister voice and i started to called my huuny bee woke up and went down celebrate. My daddy was blur too like we do, but he still wanna look handsome that day. Faster went up and choose a nice t-shirt to wear. Started singing birthday songs and open champagne. Eating birthday cake middle of the night and drinking champagne plus daddy birthday is already over like 2hours and 30min ago, but is worth celebrating together as a family. I went up to my room take dad present and he like wow~ i din't know so much thing u guys done for me. He seem happy, i mean he must be happy. I can tell he love the present, after all the blur face. We went up and continue our dream land again. The NExt day morning my sister told me he saw daddy holding the present up to the room and smile all the way long. How CUte, i wish my house got CCTV, so i can see how daddy smile with the blur face. Should be cute. Wahahah. My sister slept around 4am with my dad and mom, was talking some stuff that i don't know and don't want to know!! 
 








Polo Brand, My daddy Fav


Told u he have he blur face on!! LOl

One again Happy Birthday DAddy 
Muckxx.
With LOVe
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment