Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wednesday date with the girls



As u all know my mum holiday every Wednesday and we for sure will go shopping together and have our girlish day together. My little sister skip school because we ask her to, too many stuff to do today scared  no time. Wanna go KTV together but see the time now!! Is already 1pm and we haven take our breakfast or lunch yet, send and take our clothes to "dobi" pay bill and all shit, me and my sister is half drying because too hungry. Mum still wanna U turn back HOME and take her phone!!!! She didn't realize until she wanted to called my daddy. Went jusco and have our lunch at pizza hut, my little sister want to eat that. U know younger among us for sure mum will "manja" her more, she is my mother Apple of the eye. What ever she say or she want for sure she will get it. We use to it d, so no comment!! Anyway... i bought a red jacket, short and a bracelets. We went another mall and buy eyelash because we going "xiao shen" house, teach her make up and how to put eyelash, she have to look pretty on her sister wedding.
We was tired of siting in the car for more an hours!!


Everything look nice and taste nice too



The plaits that i tight for her. Not bad right!!
Was finding mum and sis!!

I bought sliver bracelets, and a red jacket with a short that i never take!!

bought this mirror for my mum room!
mirror mirror on the wall who that pretties among all!!?? 





Tadika cataryna and adelyn!! heh

This is what happen if u don't teach children nicely!!  

Lets start our work!!




 Back around 7pm and everybody get ready and bath. Going to fetch my sister back from nilai, I was so so hungry so wanted to cook maggie for myself but end up cook for my family!! Reach nilai around 10:00pm and yam cha at mamak. Walk to my sister house and get her a make over room!! haha... My sister gave me air asia blanket and Sleep Mask. GOsh... the sleep mask make me sleep well!! Am going to do some decoration on that. I gave my old sleep mask for my younger sister, i don't know for what?? she didn't use anyway!! I have a nightmare and i woke up 6:25am, i was scared and called my baby and tell him my dream. He was there to comfort me even tho is super early and he slept late yesterday. After talk for a while and he ask me went back to sleep. I try and finally fall a sleep!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment