Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunday sunday Sunday


Is sunday, what can i do on sunday!!! Go church of cause. Like every sunday, woke up early, have our breakfast and bla bla bla............. Skip all that part!!. Went Chinese mass because we came late!! Malaysia ppl won't be on time, like us and You and of cause U............. Skip the mass part............. Went near by our church have our lunch and go jusco shopping with little sis and dad, mum seldom join us because she have work. Me and little sis like WTH... shop shop shop, shop for shoe, cloth and all. My dad is like sitting there and seeing his phone with a bored and sad face. Went popular buy some paper for my album. Not even an hours dad asking us, can go back d not??? WTH... me and little sis say.. NOooooooooooooooo..................around 2hours we shop and dad keep on complain that he feel tired and headache. Guess what!! reach home and he straight went out with his fren. This what u called tired and headache??? COolllllllllllllllllllllllll.... i will try that next time to my dad!! ahaha.. Cooking dinner and facebook after all my work is done. Relax in my room with my fav songs and my romantic orange light and Lavender scent with my mind all setter down, suddenly my heart just tell me to see inside the box. There is a box that i keep for so long and yet i very lazy to see what inside there but i did. There have a small bible, i don't even know i have a small bible man. ish ish ish.. shame of me!! I never read a bible be4 even tho am a catholic since i young. My mind just told me that is going to be so so boring, but hey i read the first page and the other and so on... I feel kinda interesting tho, i do enjoy it. I about to sleep after i read few page and hey my fren just msn me, so we chat.. chat.. chat.. din't know is already 3am. No wonder i feel tired!! haha. Off and sleep around 3:30am. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment