Pages

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Dear HunnY Bee Hui Wai kit



"Hi, Baby, I love you," that's always how we start. Those five simple words always bring a smile to my face and song to my heart.My reason for writing to you was just to let the feelings flow. Everyday, I fall over and over in love with you again ... as the time goes on and a new day shows, your presence enlarges and my love grows.
Am sorry that i hurt your feeling sometime, i din't mean it. Whenever we argue u still will hug me and make me feel everything is going to be alright. Whenever i get so mad and started to bitch about ppl u will always there to listen and will look in my eyes and smile, Saying that am so cute. It make me feel sweet even tho i was so crazy mad, with a smile on your face just change my days.  I just wanted to thank you for sharing and making me laugh.Thanks for the warm moments, caring times, and loving experiences. Thanks for understanding me and most importantly, thanks for just being there for once I have found someone who stands besides me and not over me and I'm so lucky to have you. Thanks for holding my hand when I need your touch. Thanks for hugging me hard when I need your warmth. Thanks for wiping my tears when I cry so foolishly and last but not the least, thanks for loving me the way you do. I will never forget all of the good times we have had together and I will definitely never forget you and the way you have changed me.When I am with you, time just rushes by and I can't even begin to explain how you make me feel, but it's the best feeling in the world. 








So, to all you out there who read my blog with love, if you've found it, hold it tight, cherish, respect, and be kind to each other. This kind of love is rare and special beyond words. For those of you haven't found it yet, don't give up and settle... they're out there and if you're lucky, someday you will know what these words I've just written mean... you'll feel them in your heart.


Love
Cataryna Lim Sze Yen

No comments:

Post a Comment