Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

RITE OF CALLING of my little sister


Woke up early early in the morning around 6am and started to get ready. Bee still sleeping, he can't wake up so early because he will get mad. So i give him sleep another an hours, guys get ready so fast not like girls. Take more an hours to get everything done! Daddy driving today, me and bee fall a sleep in the car. Reach there and waiting in the car till my sister fren came and she off to sunday school. I and bee went mamak and find my dad. Took our breakfast and went to mass. After mass me, my dad and bee go giant for grocery shopping. Actually am the one who shop but hey dad the one who pay and bee the one who drive us. hahaha.. Anyway... pick my sister up from sunday school around 12pm and have our lunch together. HAve our nap after our lunch till 5pm, i know... just like a sleeping beauty! Me and bee started cooking dinner around 6pm till 7:30pm. We cook so slow because i the one who always nagging around because he always do wrong and all. This is why i love cook alone. !! haha but i glad he help me. Lova ya my hunny bee. 
Be4 we leave the house



Bee love princess snow white too!! 

Bee perpesly wear my earing. So gay!! my god!


 


Went the park for a while.



daddy was talking about his childhood time! 


My cousin shock that i hug her so tight till she can't walk away. 
Just because i want to take picture. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment