Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

My sister prom night.


She already find a prefect dress on that day. I never been be4 prom, i know how sad right!! What to do! That time my school never organizes all this. Seem is my sister big day and have a date with a quite handsome guy, so is my job to make her look gorgeous ^^  i help her straightening her hair and started make up for her with a beautiful summer green, u can see my older posts i did make tutorial for this make up but is slightly different. It take 2hours to finish everything. haha.. She look gorgeous like always and also thank to me who always there to help her!! haha. Some picture of me and my little sister prom night.
pretty right


This is lavender that i know her from facebook. Really nice girl ^^


sister frens




My sister date, does he look so cute and hots. Hey am saying compare him to all the other guy in her school he the hottest then other. 

While she having fun, am was super bored at home. Daddy buy fried rice for me, am NOT going to COOk because just the 2of us ( me and dad ) Sit and facing the computer like 5 to 6hours and my eye is going to fall on the table and my backbone is killing me. What to do, i was trying to download the sims and guess what!!!!!!!!!! After a long long hours sitting and searching and din't even get to download one?? not even one!!!! I dint know how. Called my bee and told him, wanted to called him early but he was busying with his work and i don't want to troublesome him. When he heard every thing i told him, he just laugh at me and say he will help me download. He is the sweeter bee ever. Even tho i get angry and scold him, beat him whatever i do to him, he still will put a smile on his face or even laugh at him!! he find it cute, how cute right!! ..hahaha.. 

Thats all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment