Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Lunch at "da ku" house & Shopping with cousin

Mum have work today, so she can't follow us go church. So dad just drop her to work and we straight went to church. My little sis have sunday school while waiting her finish, we went Chinese mass. My dad do understand but he can't recognize the word and he like bla bla bla!! Seeing his mouth move only but seriously i don't know what he sing!! Is kinda funny or i can say weird!! hahaha... Some of the word i can recognize but mostly NOT!! Chinese mass they sings seriously very very loud, is like shouting and i trying to sing as loud as i can so i can hear my voice!!



my pretty cousin




 Around 12pm we off to "da ku" house for lunch with my relative and cousin. Finding the way for like an hours and finally we reach!! Called bee ask him whether wanna join or not because my "da ku " house also in OUG but sadly he went fishing with his uncle and cousin. I straight went to the kitchen find my cousin ah mei!! See her busying doing sushi and i like hey hey, i also wanna do. So yes, i did help up. As u can see the sushi look pretty and delicious right!!Because is my cousin made and i cut thats why it look perfect. hehehe. okey okey cut the crack off cataryna!! We was making sushi and they stated eating and we like WTH.... lets eat man, am hungry.. take the sushi outside and am enjoy my food!! Was so bored and went to my cousin room and see what she have, gosh.... she have so many collection men. U name it u got it!! seriously. Next time going to her house made cards because she have all the tools.



How dare she blur me!! ANGELINE!!! HOW DARE U BLUR ME!!! 








everybody show u sushi to the camera man!!


This called the kids sushi.
little sister made it


As u can see all the kids is surrounding little sis because of the food not her!! hahahah..
Joking sis, she going to kill me if she saw me wrote this but don't worry she will never see my blog!! She think is bored. Izit?? Who care right.!! 



My angle just came. Muckx



dessert lover!!



Browning lover, my "ku jie" browning is the best .

ice cream lover!!


This two jelly lover as u can see really clear!!



Daddy i also want to sit on your lap!! 


Was talking about craft stuff







hanz boy so so CUTE.. we LOve ya, Miss u so much. 

Was so bored and all our dad is sleeping down stair, So we plan to go midvalley to shop and have some fun with all the girls. Noreen have a really hard time going in the car because hanz boy wanna follow but ah ma don't lets. so ya... trying our best to make hanz boy don't go. FInally....  Reach midvalley around 5pm and stated walk around, taking picture, gossiping, shopping and lots more crazy stuff we did. 




All the girls


Modeling for the gardens residences. 
Do come and visit us


ah mei and her bf


This is how i look when i say 'WHATEVER'


This is how i look when i get so annoying. 
Loook like am saying the F word to my cousin. How bad!! heehe


This is how i look when my nose is freaking pain


This is what happen when u bring all girls and one guy out!! 


On our way to car park. 



protect your boobs girls



This is what the different between girl and boy. 


GIrls always will be girls


Me, Alicia, Noreen, Charmaine & Angeline

Hey u camera man

Don't even try to mess with us.
U think girls don't fight?? Bring it on grandpa!!! 

...The End...

No comments:

Post a Comment