Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

"Da Ku" 50th Birthday in Palace of the Golden Horses


Yesterday mum went clubbing with her frens and yet today can't wake up go to work. So she just take off and bring us go salon wash and blow our hair wanna look pretty for today dinner. Was rushing the whole time because we reach home around 4:30pm and going to leaving the house around 5:30pm. An hours to make up, dress up & do our hair. WTH.... Everybody is like busying and my dad at the living room drinking coffee and watching movie so relaxing!! 
My hair really need HELP
Relaxing
 
Mum and Little sis

Actually my baby is going to meet us at subang and together follow his car go because my dad don't the way. But because of something happen, so he can't bring us go there and we change our plan and follow my "ku jie" car! Reach there around 7:00pm and my sister already there waiting for us. She look hot like always with her beautiful dress and make up. Was taking picture while waiting my dad find parking. On our way going in the buffer and yet my baby just called me and say that he reach d, So i have to go out and wait for him with my sister and her bf. He look so cute when i saw him wearing the t-shirt that i bought for him, give him a big hugss and bring him in and meet my family.

Palace of the Golden Horses



"Ah gong", "ah ma", "ku jie", me, mum and the small boy is my "ku jie" son


4 pretty sister <3
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Is time to Eat Eat eat, Eat till our stomach look like 3month pregnant! hehe!! Oh ya, did i tell u that is Japanese buffer my 2nd fav. 1st fav food i still don't know yet... Still searching for my 1st fav food.. Anyway...I finding for unagi my fav of all, I take a lots of unagi until i cant finish... I try every food they have. Yum Yum YUm, I know am going to eat a lots thats why i wear this kind of dress because can't really see my stomach. If not, gosh.... u can see my stomach is like super big ,can fight with pregnant women man!! wahahha.. 



I was busying eating
Not much picture of the food.


Enjoy your food guys.. 


Baby is like, what u doing!! Help me take this lah. 
He so mad that i always taking picture, hahahhaha...
Later he take back the camera, then i cry!! 

Let me introduce u to my family.
I still have more but some of them staying oversea and some of them not coming. So ya.. 
Lets start!!

"xiao su" and the kids ( ban ban & ning ning )

  
"xiao sheng"


Ah mei and her bf


"da ge" and his gf

" da ku" the birthday girl


"Ku jie" with her husband and the son

"er ku" and her husband

My cousin ( noreen and alicia) 


my mum and dad

Left youngest sister (angeline),2nd sister(adelyn) right 3nd sister (cataryna)
Have one more eldest sister staying oversea now with her husband.

adelyn with her bf

Me and my Bf
End the introduce 

Finish eating is picture times








This u called ugly face ning ning??

This only called ugly face!! hehehe
(Ning ning take for me)



She my angle 






Ning ning really good in taking picture 
HEhhe








All the youngster couple











Is time to sings a song to the birthday girl and a poems to the birthday girl.




Birthday Blessings



Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.



Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who’ve enriched your life
Just by being there.



Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.



Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"


ONce again happy birthday<3




My ku jie was dancing and her husband was singing & playing the guitar!!
hahahahaha... so funny, u have to see this on the spot!! everybody was laughing even the manager. 









I was wondering what so funny?? Wanna ask bee d!! 






My daddy sister and brother!!Got few more stay at oversea!! 

After everybody satisfied with the food we off and look around the hotel..Chatting and taking picture. 



me and baby
He scared that am lost so he hold me so tight!! hahahaha


All the famous ppl come to this hotel (Palace of the Golden Horses)




What a princess

My parent and Us


This is us being so drama!!

Okey i know!! i look so funny in this picture!!

Model of the day!!

Book your team time now!!!

Was super tired right now!! reach home around 1am straight away fall a sleep on my bed!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment