Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Photoshooting at Cormal tropical bukit tinggi.


Took it few weeks back at  Cormal tropical bukit tinggi. Was super duper tired, woke up early 6Am in the morning and start photoshooting from 10am till 7pm. Our sweat can equal to 10  big bottle, and our heels is killing all of us. Swear to god. is my first time feeling my leg is going to numb, broken or dead. Seriously i glad all this is over.  But hey... we have so much fun. I do wrote be4 what happen the whole day. U can check it out some older posts. Anyway... some picture of us ^^
Btw i never upload all because is a lOTss. So enjoy!!!!! 

Adelyn, Cataryna and Angeline
Lovely sister 















































Special THank to Pang Tong Meng the photography. 
Need a photography??
Feel free to let me know.
Text me in facebook, Chat-box or anywhere u can find me!!! hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment