Pages

Thursday, July 01, 2010

I can't Sleep!!


Finish having my dinner and my sister went back to nilai, she have early flight tomorrow. Miss her so much and the good thing is my room won't so mess d. If she came back my room like OH my Gosh.... It was 10:30pm and i still not sleepy. My little sis is busying doing her project, tomorrow have to hand it over!! so last min this girl!!. I was so bored because she using computer and my bf already slept like few hours ago. So i made a frame with my accessories on it .hmmmm...I bought a frame and made it as a accessories frame!! GOt what i means??? Cause i don't really got what i trying to say. wahhaa.  i don't know how to explain but i will upload the picture really soon cause i still need some ribbon to decorate my frame. So ya... Gosh... it take hours for me to do that, It hurt my hand really bad but is worth it because it turn out GREAT... I Like it + decorate= LOve It. Finish doing around 12:30am and i still not sleepy. Have a hot tea, hmmmm.... sit in my room listen music and taking picture. Waiting my sister finish doing her project. 
Princess snow white
The bear i always hug to Sleep.

I need upload my phone songs man!!.
All the songs is so out dated. 

Me feeling hungry.

While my sister finish doing her project and she went to my room and she saw i taking picture she also come and join the group. 


I can't sleep with the light off, i feel scared so i always have to on my lamp till the next day morning. That's the reason why my bulb will spoil so fast. If my bulb spoil i will open my door and on the outside light. Only i can sleep, Sometime i will sleep with my little sister. If i was too tired then i can sleep without light. wahahaha..

Okey guys.
Is time for me to Sleep.
Good NIght .
Muckxx
Sweet Dream to
Daddy, mummy, grace, jie fu, adelyn, angeline, bee and ME.
zzzzz...zzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment