Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday Shopping with Mum and SIs



As u know every Wednesday is my mum off day, so we mostly will go shopping together. Went bukit tinggi dobi take my bed sheets/cloth and have our lunch at Jusco. Was walking around nothing to do, we went jusco like many times d. Am sure everybody in the shop recognize us very well, Even the Carlo Rino worker facebook me told me next time if i want to buy handbag there she can give me her stuff price. Wow.... so cool. I can't even recognize her, thank to her i can get Carlo Rino stuff price, very nice girls. Will treat her next time. Anyway was bored of seeing the same shop and thing, So mum told me lets go pyramid because me and her wanted to buy high hill. So ya.. Straight went pyramid, even tho is kinda late d. But hey is girl day out so today mum not cooking dinner. Pity my dad have to go mamak eat dinner with his frens!! Went charles keith bought a gold high hill. yeah Yeah, When i was trying, a young ladies sit beside me and suddenly ask me which one is nicer for her for a few times. I think she from Taiwan or China because the way she talk Chinese is different. Of cause i will choose the nicer for her, she bought few pair of hill and all the hill she bought is damn high!!! ( FYI: she very short) So is okey!! hehee. WAlk walk walk and bought a adidas bag for my sister frens birthday. Then mum went a shop for Belly piercing, me and my sis damn scared to watch so we walk around and shop for earring. Wow, my mum damn brave man!! I can faint straight away. My mum did i be4 but the hole close already. So she went and did it the 2nd times at different shop, she ask me whether i want or not?? HEll no!!! We off and have high tea at old town. Straight away went home and see my dad cooking maggie for himself. hahahaha.. pity him. Went online for a while and i off to bed. 

FYI: This necklace am wearing i made it by my self. I will teach u guys next time on my blog.



mum went Belly piercing







Ant and mum look so cute in this picture

This face is when i get flirty

This face is what i called ugly face

This called the calm face

This face is when i get so confuse or mad!!

 





A great idea to put your make up brush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment