Pages

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

A date at victoria station and movie




Us going Crazy!

Just finish my class,was rushing the whole day doing my particle and exam because we don't even know what time the Restoran will be closing and we not really sure where is the place. So ya. Reach victoria station  around 10pm and have a romantic dinner with bee with the nice flower. Let me talk about our love life, every month we have 2 times of romantic dinner eating nice food, shopping, movie and some present sometime. Sometime we will take some time go holiday together so our love life won't be so BORED!!! Or i can say DEAD!!! So my love life is kinda interesting so far and i do enjoy every moment with him. continue.... Have our sweet talk and enjoy the dinner, the food is delicious. Enjoy every bite of it, all the food i eat tonight is super duper yummy. U guys can go and try it is totally yummy, i will come again for sure. 









A kiss from me to u. MUCkxxxx



Guava juice with lobster soup

sorry guys i forget the name of the food!!. 

This is how i express my food when is too yummy!!  
This to That!!!!
 wahahah

Went pyramid after our nice dinner, bee already book the ticket "she out of my league" at 11:45pm. Was waiting our turn to go in. I think the show is pretty funny and i do enjoy it. Go and watch guys ^_^
How do i look?? Still Pretty!! wahaha






Good NIGhtXX
Muckxx

No comments:

Post a Comment